Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
Rebuild the Nautilus coils...

This is an option too, https://www.erlkoenigin.com/en/the_erlkoenigin

I like it old school and keep with my genesis atomizers, some drilled out like you might do with a dripper others stay tighter on the draw for times when that is my preference.

The erlkoenigin seems like a RTA of great quality, if I were in the market for a vacuum type atomizer its the one I would buy.

Maurice

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
The BVC should be easy to recoil, there are a couple of YouTube videos up at the moment, pretty basic stuff though if you've done a coil or two in the past. Hop on to Steam Engine | free vaping calculators and plug in some specific numbers and you should be good to go in a flash. Pay close attention to the total leg length figure, you'll be up there in leg length.

Maurice

islandgirl305

Moved On
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier/Associate discussing business in un-authorized area

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
RDAs. Mmm.
Not sure if that's a question, but just in case:
RBA - ReBuildable Atomizer
RTA - Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
Both rtas and rdas are rbas, but not all rbas are rtas... And not all rbas are rdas... You drip on drippers, you fill tanks.
Hth

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Not sure if that's a question, but just in case:
RBA - ReBuildable Atomizer
RTA - Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
Both rtas and rdas are rbas, but not all rbas are rtas... And not all rbas are rdas... You drip on drippers, you fill tanks.
Hth

Dude? Um, no. That wasn't a question. It was more of a thought. RBAs? Uh, yeah! Yum! I'm pretty sure I've got my acronyms down, but thanks! :)

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
I already have a kayfun but this thing is like sucking a grape through a straw. Even with the airhole screw removed. Any other rba's out there with an airier draw? I use my nautilus on the largest setting. I just hate buying coils for that thing and I need a tank for when I'm out and about. Thanks in advance.

I just started a thread about the same thing... check it out here... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/595386-rta-closest-rda-experience.html

After a lot of research and talking with people on 4 different vaper forums i decided to go with the new Pontus atty. It's basically the Tobh atty deck with a 3.5mL quartz glass tank on top and you push down the drip tip to drip juice out the bottom of the tank/top of the atty top cap into your wick/coils. Dripping on the go made easy... all the airflow you want and just like using a Tobh (well with 4 small cyclops airholes instead of the 6 tiny circles on the Tobh).

Before i decided on the Pontus i was sold on picking up a "high end genny" like the Sat22, Nahualon, or in'ax. I'll still likely pick one of those up (or a clone) in the future but for now i'm set on my super airy RDA draw.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I just started a thread about the same thing... check it out here... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/595386-rta-closest-rda-experience.html

After a lot of research and talking with people on 4 different vaper forums i decided to go with the new Pontus atty. It's basically the Tobh atty deck with a 3.5mL quartz glass tank on top and you push down the drip tip to drip juice out the bottom of the tank/top of the atty top cap into your wick/coils. Dripping on the go made easy... all the airflow you want and just like using a Tobh (well with 4 small cyclops airholes instead of the 6 tiny circles on the Tobh).

Before i decided on the Pontus i was sold on picking up a "high end genny" like the Sat22, Nahualon, or in'ax. I'll still likely pick one of those up (or a clone) in the future but for now i'm set on my super airy RDA draw.

Pontus... Sounds cool! I'm going to have to check that out!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread