SOV Zenith (I am almost positive):
aC9GnhUl.jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey, thats my wifes favroite attie for kanthal! I think im going to order one for he as a suprise as she really regreted (as I knew she would) trading hers. Its a good attie, I always thought the Zenith was good. How do you feel about it Mann, your not ganna snag one are ya?

I didn't know it was out already? Am I that behind?

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Hmmm, intresting. A problem I have is that a lot of these atties are not available locally to me. I live just outside of Toronto and while the quality of our shops has jumped I dont see shops like I do on my travels in the US in Canada. When I was in San Digeo there was sooo many shops with endless ammount of high end gear.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I was refering to the Zenith RDA. Its out, its old? I didnt mean the Zenith tank thingy. Sorry about the confusion. Good night boys!

Oh. D'uh!! I had one but, eh, not so sure I liked it enough for the money I paid (so I sold it May 2014). But $50? That's a huge difference. I surely liked it enough for that. Don't know if I will, but I am thinking it might not be a bad purchase for the keeper-shelf.

Last edited:

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Yeah, its a good attie but you know how I feel, if its not special and unique to me I dont want it. $50 is a steal and my wife really loves that attie so I placed an order for one to give to her.

The shop I work at pt has that atty cubed and IMO its gimicy and not very good quality. You would do better with a diffrent dripper unless you really want that for a specific aplication. Couldnt sleep, decided to vape my wifes Petri. It really is a great attie, I love the draw so the no AFC does not bother me. The two post design that seems to be taking off was utilized in the Petri and the flavor is really good. I regret selling mine, but I won it and was made an offer I could not refuse. Maybe its time to get one for myself. I also love dotmod drip tips. Building on the Petri is a sinch and the juice well can hold tons of juice. A really good dripper IMO. I wish they would do like Flawlesd and drop a v2 thats virtually the same attie with AFC.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah, its a good attie but you know how I feel, if its not special and unique to me I dont want it. $50 is a steal and my wife really loves that attie so I placed an order for one to give to her.

The shop I work at pt has that atty cubed and IMO its gimicy and not very good quality. You would do better with a diffrent dripper unless you really want that for a specific aplication. Couldnt sleep, decided to vape my wifes Petri. It really is a great attie, I love the draw so the no AFC does not bother me. The two post design that seems to be taking off was utilized in the Petri and the flavor is really good. I regret selling mine, but I won it and was made an offer I could not refuse. Maybe its time to get one for myself. I also love dotmod drip tips. Building on the Petri is a sinch and the juice well can hold tons of juice. A really good dripper IMO. I wish they would do like Flawlesd and drop a v2 thats virtually the same attie with AFC.

Thanks for the info on the atty3. Some of the vid reviews were hyping it as a flavor machine...but you never know those reviewers motivations.

I like the idea of a square rda on a box mod, but function should come before form.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014

Supposedly dotmod is coming out a V2 shortly. Can't find where I read it but it was recently. I really want a Petri but when I read about the V2 I decided to wait and see what they change.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Supposedly dotmod is coming out a V2 shortly. Can't find where I read it but it was recently. I really want a Petri but when I read about the V2 I decided to wait and see what they change.
I saw that too, but now I can't find anything on it. I swear I saw that thing. Hmm....I'll keep looking around.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I got intrigued with this RDA after watching the discussion in Chowder's thread and having recently gotten a Vector and liking it and since the Manta seemed similar I ordered one last night from: JD Tech Manta RDA

I should get it in late this week and post pics.

Anybody else have one? Suggested builds? Thoughts?

Thanks

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
I got intrigued with this RDA after watching the discussion in Chowder's thread and having recently gotten a Vector and liking it and since the Manta seemed similar I ordered one last night from: JD Tech Manta RDA

I should get it in late this week and post pics.

Anybody else have one? Suggested builds? Thoughts?

Thanks

You're a NET guy, right? I have a manta (BF modified by Chowderhead) and love it with my NETs. I just do simple spaced single coils around .8 ohms. I get better flavor with the coil being fairly close to the posts.

Reactions: 67Tele

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
You're a NET guy, right? I have a manta (BF modified by Chowderhead) and love it with my NETs. I just do simple spaced single coils around .8 ohms. I get better flavor with the coil being fairly close to the posts.

Yeah, 99% NETs. Spaced singles around .8 ohms is what I've been using in my Magma. I'll try your suggestion when I get the Manta in. Thanks man!

Reactions: Evil Speakers

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Well, I'll be! What is up, man? Good to see ya' here!

Anyone seen, heard or used this atty before? Vaponaute - Le Magister (That chamber is so reduced! Looks to be a flavor atty.
31.jpg

Contents
1 x Le Magister by Vaponaute
Spare kit : 2x Oring ID18mm Tore1mm green Viton and 1 Oring ID5.5mm Tore1.5mm

Features
Made in France
RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer holding approximately 2.5ml of liquid
ø22mm
Stainless steel 316L
Single or dual coil
Reduced chamber
Airflow Control: ø1.2mm, ø1.5mm and ø2.2mm (2.2mm can be used to adjust hole on hole, allowing an accurate airhole size as you like to vape)
Cotton or fiber wick
We recommend to use coil jig 2mm or maximum 2.5mm (please do not try to go more than 2.5mm because there is not enough space into the chamber )
Make sure when you build LE MAGISTER to keep room between coil and plate, and between coil and central post, approximatly 1mm all around.
Our favorite set-up is a single coil resistance between 0.65Ω to 0.9Ω , 4 or 5 wraps of Kanthal A1 0.28 or 0.32, airhole ø1.2mm 15.5W. / 17.5W.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread