Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
What RDAs do you have Hesinberg?
My list of had is longer then still have lol but let me think. Vector, snubnose, indestructible, tobh 2.5, tugboat v1, hobo v2.1, stro mini, freakshow mini, derringer, cascata, and I think that's it lol. I tend not to keep attys very long.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Mann

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I'm sure a top airflow two post atty is on the way. I really enjoy the Hastur but its got a split center post.

Is there a non-squonk version of that Vortice?
Not sure, this was the only post they made at the moment. But I took it as since its squonk ready it's an option they include, maybe? That's what I thought.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Check this thing out! The vaporshark vortice. 2 post, 22mm, squonk ready, and look at that air flow! Damn..
096d5a9d298199535761c7c569006c1e.jpg

Okay, after seeing this, now I am thinking this thread is going to do me more harm than good! :hubba:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am looking for the Hobo v3.1 now and I am not seeing any real price difference except a penny or so. Is it anywhere for less than $90? Maybe a coupon code or a free shipping may have to work itself out as a discount, but I would love to be able to get this for just a tad cheaper. Of course I find out about this upgrade a week after all the 4th sales! Damn.

Lookout: Sector One Vapors (maker of the N22) is coming out with a new atty. It's called the AX1. They've only posted one little teaser pic on FB and it's only of a partially completed deck, so I can't make heads or tails of it. I do have some affinity for SOV, so I will be keeping an eye out for this one.

Last edited:

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Mr Mann, let us know if you snag a Hobo v3.1. I had a n22 RDA, at one point it was my favroite attie. I think it trumps the Kennedy and by a LONG SHOT. I paid large cash for that n22, it was goooood! I loved how the air inlets were away from where condensation or juice could get into. Flavor off that was really nice!

Reactions: Mr.Mann

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I am looking for the Hobo v3.1 now and I am not seeing any real price difference except a penny or so. Is it anywhere for less than $90? Maybe a coupon code or a free shipping may have to work itself out as a discount, but I would love to be able to get this for just a tad cheaper. Of course I find out about this upgrade a week after all the 4th sales! Damn.

Lookout: Sector One Vapors (maker of the N22) is coming out with a new atty. It's called the AX1. They've only posted one little teaser pic on FB and it's only of a partially completed deck, so I can't make heads or tails of it. I do have some affinity for SOV, so I will be keeping an eye out for this one.
@Mr.Mann New SOV tank.
afded123f3d3d551105aad270fd72d8b.jpg

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
@Mr.Mann New SOV tank.

I was just going to post this. It went to the top of my want list when I saw the teasers weeks back. I've been wanting to get into gennys lately and haven't found one that would suit my "artistic" coil addiction as far as airflow and tank capacity.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
@Mr.Mann New SOV tank.

I will try restraining myself here becasue I've found far too often that when my expectations start to rise (like they are when looking at this RDA/Tank?), I so often get disappointed. What I will say is I am cautiously excited to see what this is about. Hmmm...

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
I personally have zero intrest in that zenith but hey to each his own. I personally just dont enjoy vapeing non RDA toppers. Mr Mann, you HAVE to try a v2 Tugboat perferably with a Slam Cap...the flavor is on point. I also have a really soft spot for the v2 Tugboat as its the authentic attie that started it all almost two years ago for me.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I personally have zero intrest in that zenith but hey to each his own. I personally just dont enjoy vapeing non RDA toppers. Mr Mann, you HAVE to try a v2 Tugboat perferably with a Slam Cap...the flavor is on point. I also have a really soft spot for the v2 Tugboat as its the authentic attie that started it all almost two years ago for me.

Well if that's the case, you must try a Cisco Spec 510 atty. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread