RDA with Amazing flavor latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be the latest rda that you know of wherein if you build a 24ga kanthal with 5-6 loops with 2.5-3.0 ID, will give you a flavorful vape?

I am asking this since the last thread on this was 5 months ago and I think there are new RDAs out there.

Well, I am planning to buy Wotofo Sapor rda and considering Velocity rda (but I do not know what version).

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
What will be the latest RDA that you know of wherein if you build a 24ga kanthal with 5-6 loops with 2.5-3.0 ID, will give you a flavorful vape?

I am asking this since the last thread on this was 5 months ago and I think there are new RDAs out there.

Well, I am planning to buy Wotofo Sapor RDA and considering Velocity RDA (but I do not know what version).

SApor..

VAPE ON[emoji36]

Reactions: mangkanor

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Editted...

You don't want 3 post so I have no advice other than neither the sapor nor the velocity offer great flavor with your specified build when compared to many other atties.

Source- That is my preferred quick build and I have owned both. They are not bad atties by any means but there are much better options.

Last edited:
Editted...

You don't want 3 post so I have no advice other than neither the sapor nor the velocity offer great flavor with your specified build when compared to many other atties.

Source- That is my preferred quick build and I have owned both. They are not bad atties by any means but there are much better options.
So what is you're recommended build?

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
considering Velocity RDA (but I do not know what version).
The new Velocity V2 with the Glass bell cap gives amazing flavor, just be sure to order extra glass, my wife bumped into our coffee table, knocked over my mod and it broke... 5 more on their way...

Back to crying in the corner whilst remembering the OP flavor ;(

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
What will be the latest RDA that you know of wherein if you build a 24ga kanthal with 5-6 loops with 2.5-3.0 ID, will give you a flavorful vape?

Well, I am planning to buy Wotofo Sapor RDA and considering Velocity RDA (but I do not know what version).
There are too many personal preferences to ever answer that question. May be the best flavor rda there will ever be has already been created. The onlly atomizer I use is an SV rda clone from FT. I'm not the only one who thinks it's good at flavor but it's never so simple. I build only single coils, never fire above 30 watts. I like the SV because it's sensitivity to flavoring means I can use very little flavoring. Since it has only one air supply on the barrel it's easy to seal it off with a tall silicone ring for pocket carry. My stockpile has only SV rda's. I've tried to find something I like better without success.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I suppose I've had most of the big name ones at some point but always kept going back to the Mutation V3 until recently when The Goon and the Troll V2 have been taking over.

Once in a while I trot out a Plume Veil V2.5 and really like it.

But of the latest I'd give the Troll V2 the nod wil Goon close behind.

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Latest isn't always greatest I guess. I'm still voting for Stumpy.
Great atty. I forgot about that little guy and need to dig it out.

I had either the tugboat v2 with a slammed cap or a derringer in mind for the small simple builds the OP specified but the stumpy takes the cake.

So what is you're recommended build?

I don't. The velocity is pretty good with either big coils (claptons, 22g or larger round wire, etc) or parallel builds. It was a VERY overhyped atty. It's not bad, but it's not great and unfortunately (usually) requires a lot of power to get the same vape as a smaller chambered atty that, depending on the build, may only need 45-50 watts to achieve an extremely dense, wet, satisfying, flavorful vape.

The Sapor is hard to get a good dense vape out of but will yield a better vape than the velocity with a dual 5-6wrap 24g build. It doesn't have the airflow that the velocity has, however.

All that being said. Those are just my observations and ymmv.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: MMW

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I suppose I've had most of the big name ones at some point but always kept going back to the Mutation V3 until recently when The Goon and the Troll V2 have been taking over.

Once in a while I trot out a Plume Veil V2.5 and really like it.

But of the latest I'd give the Troll V2 the nod wil Goon close behind.
I use mine a lot for tasting new juices- just wish the juice well was deeper.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I use mine a lot for tasting new juices- just wish the juice well was deeper.

Here is the thing. My PV 2.5 is a clone but it's not a 1:1. Juice well is deeper and air holes are sliightly different. Vastly improved over the original.

From memory I think the clones Vaporider has are the same. I got mine local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread