• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ready to give up!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
whats up dc?

got irritated at the server (went down on me again after i posted that) so went and amused myself on a console for a bit.

Lots of server down time.

There are signs of life. :)
enough to kill a server, apparently :laugh:

Crap....I wrote a good response and it got eaten by server issues...

I only ask that you chill a bit and let us build a solid member base.

i think we all understand this, but that's no reason we can't talk to each other in the meantime :) i think that's what sox was getting at.

i could b wrong though.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
exactly!!!! a little chit chat would be nice!!!!! i know the server goes down every night for a bit for udates and stuff, so what do u got for a console dc? ive been dyin to get a ps3!!!!

just my nephew's PS2 i went PC gaming for so long i missed out on a good few titles (RPG fan and play for the story)

Maybe if there was more talk about girly things....like baseball or football...we could get some talk going here ;)

I'm travelling to Columbus this weekend for the yearly fantasy football draft :) I can't wait....
i never did understand fantasy football, but then again i didn't hear about it until after i gave up watching football because they took out instant replay too many calls not made properly as far as i was concerned. didn't even finish watching the last game i watched, got irritated and turned it off.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
just my nephew's PS2 i went PC gaming for so long i missed out on a good few titles (RPG fan and play for the story)

i never did understand fantasy football, but then again i didn't hear about it until after i gave up watching football because they took out instant replay too many calls not made properly as far as i was concerned. didn't even finish watching the last game i watched, got irritated and turned it off.

I have a ps3, course I must admit I got it for the blueray. The only games I ever really got into was Tomb Raider & Resident Evil.:D

I never really got into watching sports, course when you're a kid and try to ask questions and all you get is "shut-up the game is on", It's hard to become interested in something you can't even understand.:blink:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Hahahaha...oh the good old days...

Walk into the living room and dad was watching a movie.

Me: "Dad...what are you watching?"

Dad: Grumble grumble...."A movie"

Me: "Thanks....that really helped" :)

Now he was totally into sports back then also, but you couldn't get him to shut up about that....:facepalm:

I found that the more I watched sports the more I understood...guess I'm perceptive like that...

I have a ps3, course I must admit I got it for the blueray. The only games I ever really got into was Tomb Raider & Resident Evil.:D

I never really got into watching sports, course when you're a kid and try to ask questions and all you get is "shut-up the game is on", It's hard to become interested in something you can't even understand.:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread