The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Real quick noob question about vivi nova head

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by bully mom, Jul 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bully mom

bully mom Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    Kentucky
    Just put in the 2.4 head in my vn. When I measure it on the provari, I'm getting 2.8 to 2.9. Is this acceptable??

I don't want to put fresh juice in it and waste it. I'm not a modder:unsure: I have been using the 2.8 head and have had no problems at all.

Thanks for the help.:)

2. BOREMAN

BOREMAN Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    RVing the USA
    All the vivi heads measure out higher when first used. They will start to measure to the actual ohm rating after they get broken in. Yes it is fine to use. Just dial your Provari up a little higher till you reach your sweet spot.
    All my vivi heads measure higher on my Provari when first used, and all have settled down after a couple tank fills.

3. bully mom

bully mom Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    Kentucky
    Thank you SOOOOOO much!! Really appreciate the quick response. I feel better about using it now!!

4. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Boreman is right, from what I've seen. Lots of people report that in the beginning the ohmage is really high, but after awhile it settles to where it's supposed to be. Just check it once in a while and adjust your VV accordingly. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.