Rebuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepticide

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
I'm preparing to switch from nova to the AGA-T2 rebuildable. I've studied the subject pretty thoroughly and researched many different RBAs, there are just so many pros to the AGA. Review vids clearly show that it has excellent vapor production in its standard setup, but you can also mod it for dual coil/wick for a serious fog machine. Really can't go wrong with the quality and the price, and it is one of the few RBA's that can full tilt.

kimbo55

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2012
san diego
I'm preparing to switch from nova to the AGA-T2 rebuildable. I've studied the subject pretty thoroughly and researched many different RBAs, there are just so many pros to the AGA. Review vids clearly show that it has excellent vapor production in its standard setup, but you can also mod it for dual coil/wick for a serious fog machine. Really can't go wrong with the quality and the price, and it is one of the few RBA's that can full tilt.

Like mine OK so far. Had trouble finding a tip that fit right. Only tried it with SS mesh so far.

Jimmythebutcher

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Chicago

I agree...my next purchase, and first venture into the land of rebuildables, is going to be an AGA-T2. I have heard nothing but excellent things and it seems like it lends itself well to simple or very advanced setups. Looking forward to it!

Xcigs

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Illinois
That is the re build able I was looking at that AGA on the COV website. That thing really looks like it can get job done. Also I have just been changing the coils on the VVs I have 3of those, I didn't know you can completely rebuild it, I'm curious about that that stem comes out or the stuff inside the stem? I have run across any parts yet. I have a year under my belt but only half a years with tanks and mods.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
your best bet now is to head over to the RBA forums , the aga is called a genesis atomizer and they all function the same. setting them up, supplies, pics and tricks etc can all be found in depth over there.

but you will need steel mesh and something like 32g kanthal wire, enough for a year of both will be like 20 bucks.

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
I just today got some silica wick and some 32g kanthal and a 6x6 piece of #400 stainless mesh, I am currently using the large Vivi Nova's so got these items on Ebay cheap, got the silica in case I can't get the mesh to work.

Plus in my mind the whole time I knew I would end up with a rebuildable of some sort and it wouldnt go to waste, so yeah yesterday I ordered a AGA-T2 lol ... I mean including shipping it was under $30 and from what I have seen it looks like it will be fun to screw with, plus I always have my Vivi Nova's anyway ... I think building wick for the Vivi's is well worth it as well, I mean whats the cost? .25 cents? versus $2.50 plus I dont have to worry about getting my order in if I don't have any stocked up, just make a wick and good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread