Status
Not open for further replies.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
I received my Provape-1 today and it looks amazing! The problem is that I can't use it. The supplied charger won't fit the supplied 14500 batteries. The sizes listed on the charger go up to 14430. Are there any chargers I can use in the meantime? I'm sure Provape will resolve the issue, but I'm not a patient person.
Also, how do you prep a new cartomizer? Do you need to? (Not that it's going to happen tonight :()

Ben

Icoth

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
CA
The larger bay will take 14500's, won't it? Your diameter might be a little small, but I'd think it would fit. The first 2 numbers are the diameter in mm. The next 2 are the length in mm (not including protection circuit), and the last is a special code. 14500's are 50mm long, give or take a few mm., and should fit the long bay. The only other thing you might check is the charge rate for the 2 bays, though I doubt it would be too high for a 14500.

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
I haven't seen one of these chargers in the flesh, but looking at the specs then the larger two slots should take 50mm long batteries. Double check the polarity, make sure the shipping plastic is off the batteries. If you have a multimeter check the battery voltage, most batts shipped charged anyway so maybe the don't need charging? Hope you get it working and don't have a duff charger!

rettigmandrew

Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Mansfield
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread