Recipe - Chocobeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I was bored. Never thought about this flavor combo before. I'll think of it again in the future... turned out YUM.

40% Totally Wicked Chocolate 36mg
40% Glycerine
15% Lorann's Root Beer
5% Lorann's Chocolate.

This stuff is DARK. When I hold it up to the light, nothing comes through. That said, the vapor still appears to be colorless, standing directly under a fluorescent light.

Good stuff.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Yeah, I know... and it ain't a cigarette anyways! I knew better than to ask if you considered it 'safe'. Really want to try the root beer, have to decide if it's worth the chance, have you tried it alone (meaning without another flavor obviously)? Of the flavors I've tried so far (cinnamon roll, blackberry, english toffee, brandy, bavarian creme... no mixes) the only one I really liked was brandy.

I did mix some bavarian creme with Cash Cola, which produced a flavor I would call Dicken's Christmas Faire Spice, not what I was expecting and hard to describe...

CandyGirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Life is a series of chances. As I noted, the vapor is colorless. Same with Strawberry... the blend I made has a slight pink color, but the vapor does not.

there was a thread some time ago about adding food coloring to try and make colored vapor, but as i recall, it just stains your mouth and teeth.

anyway Walrus, i'm happy to see this was ROOT beer. lol

enjoy!

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Maybe this explains why colored fog won't work, from a theater web page....

Belief #2 -- Adding dye or food coloring to fog fluid will produce colored fog.

To understand why this is not true, consider this riddle when snow melts, where does the white go? Is snow white because it's had white paint added to it? Of course not! Snow appears white because the ice crystals reflect back all the light striking them, in most cases that light is the "white" light of the sun. Likewise, the droplets of glycol in a cloud of fog reflect back all the light striking them. The way to add color to a cloud of fog then is simply to change the color of light striking it. If the fog is only being lit with a red spotlight, red is the only color it can reflect back. Adding dye to your fog fluid will produce some interesting effects; however, ruining the fog machine and voiding the warranty will unfortunately be among them.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...5892-ok-wholl-give-try-first-2.html#post92432

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread