jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Old Standby:
Vanilla Custard CAP
CAP Vanilla Custard 10% (or 15% for no steep use)

Snake Oil (not mine)
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
TFA Coconut Extra 1.50% (sorry about the decimal)
TFA Pear 8%

Snake Venom (not mine)
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
TFA Coconut Extra 1.50 %
TFA Peach Juicy 5%

Viennalope
FA Vienna Cream 4%
FA Cantaloupe 4%

And the king of the Dummies:
Custard INW
INW Custard 4%
INW Shisha Vanilla 2% (or sub your favorite INW/FA straight vanilla)
INW Biscuit 1%

The last is like a base, and a fun one to play with. I've subbed in shisha strawberry, CAP Sugar Cookie, CAP NY Cheesecake and others with great results. If you dig INW's Custard as much as I do, the above is a great point of entry.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
(and also making my flavoring shopping list grow even longer).
yur welcome :D

I forget who asked about ethyl malto (EM) Cotton candy flavoring is the same thing if you ever can't find EM.

I didn't realize that DX meant those were diketone free so thanks for that tidbit. I had no idea what it meant, but was leaning toward deluxe hehehe

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Is there a way I can move this into an existing JuiceMeUp folder on a Windoze 7 PC ? Without manually entering each one ?
It was a couple of years ago, and my memory is not anything to brag about, but I seem to recall it was fairly simple. I believe I simply "unzipped" the zip file into its own (new) folder, and then used e-juice-MeUp's "import" option. I had to direct it to the folder that contained the unzipped files and it let me select the whole lot of them and add them to the existing recipes.

I am afraid I made the switch from EJM, to HotRod's juice Calculator, more than a year ago so I can't refer to EJM to be sure. Sorry I can't be more specific.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
1/2 time of football game. Go Miami! LOL I will leave two.

Banana Creme Pie
Banana Creme 7%
White Chocolate 3%
Vanilla Custard 3%
Graham Cracker .5%

Sour Hawaiian Punch
Hawaiian Punch 10%
Vanilla Swirl 4%
Bavarian Creme 2%
Sour 1.5%

CHEERS!

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
For the community, with love...the best SIMPLES in my collection to date.

West Blueberry Pie (adapted from E-Liquid Recipes site user "Chesson," with reductions in flavoring)
9% FW Blueberry
1% TFA Graham Cracker Clear (GC regular works, too)
2% TFA Pie Crust
I always meant to try this with 2% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream added, but it's good enough as-is that I haven't gotten around to it. Steep for a week.

Muffin Man Clone (By user "Max Vape" at Le DIY pour les Nouls website)
6% CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2
3% FA Fuji
2% CAP Vanilla Custard v1 (I expect v2 would work well also)
1% FA Vienna Cream
I never tried the original, but this is a good vape. My notes say to reduce Fuji to 2% next time. Steep for 1-2 weeks.

Kilo Kiberry Yogurt Clone (adapted from user "stevejay1" at Les DIY pour les Nuls website)
2% FA Fresh Cream
3% TFA Greek Yogurt
3% TFA Kiwi
3% INW Strawberry Shisha
The stevejay1 recipe called for 7% TFA Strawberry Ripe instead of the Inawera flavor I used. Again, I never tried the original, but I like this one just fine. It's good to go after 24 hours.

Hotel California (HeadInClouds' recipe, a simple sugary almond-apple tart)
4% FA Apple Pie
2% FA Marzipan
I steep this one for 1-2 weeks. Author-recommended variations: Try adding 1% of one of either Custard (FA), Liquid Amber (FA), Brandy (FA) or Jamaican Rum (FA). *I* usually go for the Custard supplement.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
@PapawBrett Hey old friend. I'm just starting out again so thanks for this thread. I'm mixing by weight now and it's so much easier. I've had a couple of successful mixes.

Lime Cream
Capella Lime 10%
Bavarian Cream 5%

Berry Cream
TFA Berry Mix 10%
Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%

RY4
Capella Caramel V2 5%
TFA DX Butterscotch 5%
TFA RY4 Double 10%

All are vapable. Yes I'm a Dummie :lol:
BTW I'm mixing at 70vg 30pg for squonkers and using ChemNic. A very clean nicotine.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
For those interested in being educated on TFA's diketone free DX line of flavors, a simple search of their website documents this: (Dude, all done while coloring and playing with my legos.) I hope this post is educational to all new mixers. Gotta run, I have a connect the dots match with a heated rival.

Perfumer's Apprentice
:angel:
:p

Reactions: I'mnotZak

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
RY4
Capella Caramel V2 5%
TFA DX Butterscotch 5%
TFA RY4 Double 10%

If you like RY4D and BS you will probably like these fairly simple recipes I found, on that recipe site that shall not be named, if you have the other flavors:

Deadly Sin Clone (Kriga)

5.00% Butterscotch (FW)
5.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
5.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
*Replaced RY4 (FA) with RY4D
'Sucralose to taste - I used 2 drops per 10ml or .175%.'
I don't use sucralose so I subbed stevia

I prefer this version better:

Deadly Sin Clone v2 (Kriga)
5.00% Butterscotch (FW)
5.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
4.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Joy (FA)
*Replaced RY4 (FA) with RY4D

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
There are only two recipes I've ever used and they were successful and couldn't be simpler. The first was to dilute pre mix I liked with unflavored. I found I could dilute the pre mix 3 parts unflavored to 1 part flavored, 25/75, and get a good result. The other recipe, the one I still use, is to use all in one flavorings so i don't have to mix various flavors. Another thing i learned is start with a very low percent and see if it' enough. I can't vape pre mix any more because it has too much flavoring.
i have a drawer full of web bought ejuices that i started vaping this weekend.. all are about 6-9 months old,, i like their overall flavor,, but they are strong,,,,,,,,,so i just diluted them with my base. ......

practical side of me wants to use them up,,, tastebuds seem to enjoy the mix up since i pretty much vape the same flavor 24/7 for the past 5+/- months now.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Being primarily a tobacco flavor DIY vaper, I'm not up on which ingredients are wick and coil sludge creators. Can someone inform me what ingredients to look out for in terms of coil sludge?

If it's clear it's usually not bad for coils. Are there juices that are dark and thick that don't sludge up coils? What are the worst offender ingredients for coil issues?

All of my tobacco flavor juices are clear with a hint of yellow or orange tint. They still require at least twice a week wick change and coil burn off, so it may not be translucence that dictates coil issues, but the actual ingredients themselves.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
A couple of real simple & versatile recipes... :D

Blackberry Custard (Age 4 weeks)
Blackberry (CAP) 8%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 7%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TFA) 1%

StrawNilla (Age 3 - 4 weeks)
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 7%