Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Being primarily a tobacco flavor DIY vaper, I'm not up on which ingredients are wick and coil sludge creators. Can someone inform me what ingredients to look out for in terms of coil sludge ?

Can I ask what kind of tobacco flavors and where are you getting them from ?
There are basically two kinds of tobacco flavoring ; Naturally Extracted and Synthetic.
With Extracted Tobaccos (NET) filtration is Key !
With Synthetic Tobaccos it depends on what components the manufacturer is using.
If you could post what kind of tobacco flavors and where you are getting them from, maybe we might come up with a more definitive answer.

Last edited:

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Vanilla Lovers Delight ;
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) - 14%
Bavarian Creme (TFA) - 3%
French Vanilla (TFA) - 3%
Love a good Vanilla flavor. And it does get much easier- three flavors and done.

This one. I've never used Vanilla Swirl at such a high mark before, and vanilla's my favorite flavor, so had to try this. Vanilla Swirl is...hmmm, a little "unusual" but definitely good!

But alas, I couldn't stop there. For me, something was missing. Diketones!. I associate vanilla with that diketone spike. A little reshuffling was in order...

TFA Vanilla Swirl 12% (lowered a tad to make room...)
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
TFA French Vanilla 3%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%

Vanilla Overload! Perfect!

Seriously, thanks for posting this one. It's a winner. The others you posted are good too, especially the caramel one. Only glitch I've had is with the Brandy Alexandra. Had to sub TFA Cinnamon Spice, and as usual it's gone missing after 6 days steeping. What's up with TFA Cinnamon Spice? It's always a no show after steeping. Swapping it out for FA Cinnamon Ceylon or a few drops of TFA Red Hots. I really like the brandy/chocolate base.

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Last edited:

Stephen1520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2015
Texas
Raspberry Rancher

2% (FW) Hard Candy
0.35% (CAP) Marshmallow
3% (CAP) Raspberry
1.5% (TPA) Raspberry
2% (TPA) Raspberry (sweet)
1% (TPA) Strawberry (ripe)

Can shake and vape but I like to let the marshmallow age for about a week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Stephen1520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2015
Texas
Cuddly Squares (starberry/peach)

0.5% (CAP) Marshmallow
1% (FA) Peach
0.5% (TPA) Peach (juicy)
2% (INW) Shisha Strawberry
4% (TPA) Strawberry (ripe)

Can shake and vape but the peach really settles down after about 5 days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Here's a good Ry4 mix I pulled off of the site eliquid recipes
I have a bottle of this usually at all times

Custard King

TPA Ry4 Double %8
TPA Sweet Cream %3
TPA Vanilla Swirl % 4

Here's a pretty amazing mix I pulled from a mixing forum however I can't remember which so I am not entirely sure where the credit is due but it's an amazing mix that is good to go shake and vape but really requires a 1-2week plus steep for full effect and is one of my faves definitely a. Adv for me

Gentleman's custard

TPA Ry4 Double %6
FLV Butterscotch %3
TPA Brown Sugar %1
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 %5.5
TPA Acetyl Pirazine %0.5

I have subbed other butterscotch for flavorahs and it was still amazing however I like it better with the FLV version. Just an amazing tobacco custard vape

Also

Simple sugar Cookie
CAP Sugar Cookie %8
CAP Vanilla Custard %4

This one is also quite amazing and super simple and if your feeling like mixing it up try adding your favorite fruit.

Fizzmustards Mustard Milk

TPA Strawberry %6
TPA VBIC (Vanilla Bean Ice Cream) %8

This recipe has become kind of famous in its own right as it's so simple yet really good and is usually one any beginners first easy recipes. A really tasty shake and vape strawberry milk 8)

None of these are my own Recipes but are ones that I have really enjoyed and I hope you do to

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
THIS ! is really good ! My 10ml "sample" will be gone quickly, so I will need to mix up a 30ml batch this weekend. Thanks, JCinFLA :thumb:

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it, too!

It's kind of funny, because a "Nana Berry" from a fairly local shop was 1 of my 2 ADVs for over a year. Bought a bunch of it in that time!

Once I started DIY, I knew 1 of the first things I wanted to make was a version of my own. Only made several different ones before I decided on the 1 above. It's the absolute closest to the shop's. Even the neighbor down the street who used to also vape theirs...now has me make his, because he says mine is even better! So simple, yet so good, IMO.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it, too!

It's kind of funny, because a "Nana Berry" from a fairly local shop was 1 of my 2 ADVs for over a year. Bought a bunch of it in that time!

Once I started DIY, I knew 1 of the first things I wanted to make was a version of my own. Only made several different ones before I decided on the 1 above. It's the absolute closest to the shop's. Even the neighbor down the street who used to also vape theirs...now has me make his, because he says mine is even better! So simple, yet so good, IMO.
Have you tried it with Ripe Banana (and some cream)? I don't have Banana Cream.

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Have you tried it with Ripe Banana (and some cream)? I don't have Banana Cream.

No, I haven't tried it with any other Banana, nor with cream. I tend to stay away from Ripe Banana myself, since it's so potent. But you could certainly give it a try! If you do, I'd be interested in what you come up with for those 2, as far as % for each, and what kind of cream you use. Not everyone has/uses the DX Banana Cream. :)

I have made it with TFA Strawberry Ripe @ 6% + TFA Strawberry @ 3% as a variation though, and it's quite good. Gives the Strawberry taste alittle "zing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread