Recommend a 5v box mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
I really love my Tekk mod. No batteries to change out and it lasts 3 days on a charge. Great horn button. Consistent vape with great vapor. It charges with a usb cord. It contains 2 18650 batteries and is regulated to 5 volts. It has a 5 volt in for usb charging, and a 5 volt out to power other devices. The kit comes with all the adapters so I also use it to charge my Droid when I'm out. It will also power a passthrough. I've plugged an ego passthrough into it for a passenger in my car while I was using my Tekk. I really love it with the regular 306 atomizers or 306 cartomizers.

I know COV sells them (although I had a modder build mine). When you realize that you don't need to buy extra batteries or a separate charger, the price is really great. The batteries should last as long as cell phone batteries so I'm expecting to get a lot of life out of this.

I could leave the house for the weekend with just my Tekk, a spare atomizer, and some juice and vape heartily until my return home. I've had this for over 2 months now and I'm still loving it.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
If you grab a VV Ali'i you can use those standard 510's you have, set around 4.6 or so they are really awesome and you would be able to experience all different voltages and Atty's and have a juice feed system as well, I have 2 of these and they are a terrific Box and a small work of art at that and they perform excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread