Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
Just got my silver bullet and I absolutely love the consistent vape on this PV

the one thing I can't stand is that it has no reservoir cup.. I think my juices keep spilling out of the bottom holes on my LR 306 atty. either that my drip tip sucks..

So I would like a different mod that uses this battery WITH a reservoir cup

I don't want a box mod, I already have a REO, i want a tubular mod

the ones I know of are:

Silver Bullet (one im using, no cup)
Omega (heard something bad bout the button if i remember correctly)
Rough Stack (no cup)
Buzz (no cup)
Chuck (don't like the button)
Sabre Touch (don't really like the look)

anything else out there? kinda being picky, i just want this to look real nice and have a nice button.. i dont plan on collecting PV, just one on the outs (my REO) and this one for home use

Last edited:
I've got a silver bullet too and absolutely love it but like you, my 306s leak all over the place.

Rather than fork out for a new mod, you could try dripshields from empiremods.com

They are originally designed for 901 attys to stop leaks from the pisshole but they also work with 510 and 306 attys with an adapter. They catch any leaks from the atty and look pretty cool too. Definitely worth checking out.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
I've got a silver bullet too and absolutely love it but like you, my 306s leak all over the place.

Rather than fork out for a new mod, you could try dripshields from empiremods.com

They are originally designed for 901 attys to stop leaks from the pisshole but they also work with 510 and 306 attys with an adapter. They catch any leaks from the atty and look pretty cool too. Definitely worth checking out.

ooh that's a good suggestion, def gonna check that out

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
I'm sorry but I think I might be misunderstanding. Do you mean a juice well? If so then I'd strongly recommend the Super T Precise P-18 (18650). It catches any juices that leak out of the bottom of my atty or cartos. Easy to clean and maintain. No leaking into the body unit. -Magnus

hm is there a juice well? i can't see any from the pictures

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
hm is there a juice well? i can't see any from the pictures

Yeah, it's hard to see from those pictures but it's there. Where the atty screws in there is excess cup space for juice leaks... Ask over in the Super T supplier forum for close-ups. I can do one during daylight tomorrow for you but others might have them ready to post sooner -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread