Recommendations for a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Far from expert. I have quite a few recipes that are mostly baking types. I alter them to suit me. You may have seen this blog, it list recipes and much more:

dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

I like this calculator:
DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors Plus PG/VG Adjusting

The calculator above is an on line calculator. You do not need to download it. I use Google and add recipes to my bookmarks (save in cloud). This way if anything happens to my computer, I will always have my recipes in the cloud/available.
I also keep a computer copy in case DIY E - Liq. calc. disappears/goes out of bus..

Ms. Shauna Burlew

Nov 10, 2015
Far from expert. I have quite a few recipes that are mostly baking types. I alter them to suit me. You may have seen this blog, it list recipes and much more:

dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

I like this calculator:
DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors Plus PG/VG Adjusting

The calculator above is an on line calculator. You do not need to download it. I use Google and add recipes to my bookmarks (save in cloud). This way if anything happens to my computer, I will always have my recipes in the cloud/available.
I also keep a computer copy in case DIY E - Liq. calc. disappears/goes out of bus..
Awesome! Thank u so much! I posted a similar question on Reddit and got my ... chewed out lol

Reactions: BrotherBob

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
Awesome! Thank u so much! I posted a similar question on Reddit and got my ... chewed out lol

And that's why I only read that forum and Post here!

Seriously. I just started mixing too, the people here just rock. I know it takes time, but read as many threads as you can about mixing, even if the title does not interest you. There will be some tid bit of info in the thread that will make sense and help you out. Also, listen and learn from your failures, and you will have them. If you can figure out why a mix failed it is more valuable to you than a mix that worked out sometimes.

Just have fun and read, read, read.

Ms. Shauna Burlew

Nov 10, 2015
And that's why I only read that forum and Post here!

Seriously. I just started mixing too, the people here just rock. I know it takes time, but read as many threads as you can about mixing, even if the title does not interest you. There will be some tid bit of info in the thread that will make sense and help you out. Also, listen and learn from your failures, and you will have them. If you can figure out why a mix failed it is more valuable to you than a mix that worked out sometimes.

Just have fun and read, read, read.
Thank you! I have been reading and reading and saving all the recipes I want to make. Can't wait for my supplies to get here! I have two highly rated clone recipes for my ADv that I plan on making as soon as it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread