Recommendations on High end Genesis and Drippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
If you're looking to spend money for the sake of spending money on something sexy, by all means your list is good but you might have a hard time finding things in stock. My personal favorites of your list are the Kayfun and the Fogatti 22 though the Fogattis tend to have small wick holes.

For a dripper that's not on the list, I've been eye-humping the Phoenix DRA-XL for quite some time. It's a 22mm diameter so it'll look great on just about any mod.

If you're just looking for solid performance and not being a name-brander, the extra money won't make a big difference at all, these rebuildables are 95% user-input equals user experience. A good wick and coil will be beast in just about any knockoff although you might need to drill air holes.

For solid performance I'd suggest the following that all have amazing characteristics and good looks as well-
Smok RSST - Single wick, easy setup, great quality.
AGA-T2 - Capable of dual and u-wick, moderate setup, great quality.
IGO-L - Amazing little 19mm dripper. Great quality.

All 3 will need a few minutes of mod time for a bigger air hole. I don't know of any Kayfun v3 clones yet, but I'm anxiously waiting.

wertyxhts

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
USA
If you're looking to spend money for the sake of spending money on something sexy, by all means your list is good but you might have a hard time finding things in stock. My personal favorites of your list are the Kayfun and the Fogatti 22 though the Fogattis tend to have small wick holes.

For a dripper that's not on the list, I've been eye-humping the Phoenix DRA-XL for quite some time. It's a 22mm diameter so it'll look great on just about any mod.

If you're just looking for solid performance and not being a name-brander, the extra money won't make a big difference at all, these rebuildables are 95% user-input equals user experience. A good wick and coil will be beast in just about any knockoff although you might need to drill air holes.

For solid performance I'd suggest the following that all have amazing characteristics and good looks as well-

All 3 will need a few minutes of mod time for a bigger air hole. I don't know of any Kayfun v3 clones yet, but I'm anxiously waiting.

I have two of the last three you listed. How is the RSST, does it handle tank cracking liquids well?

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I have two of the last three you listed. How is the RSST, does it handle tank cracking liquids well?

From what I hear the polyprop isnt sensitive like polycarb. I haven't really tested yet as it's still in shipping and my lineup is mostly safe flavors anyway. I'd imagine it's similar to the High Density Polyeth we use for dripper bottles though. I do believe the AC9 it's a clone of uses polycarb and could crack.

Edit: Looks like the tanks aren't as juice safe as I thought:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nesis-rebuildable-atomizer-4.html#post9221069

Last edited:

wertyxhts

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
USA
The tank on the rsst is basically made from the same stuff syringes are made from...also the stuff most juice bottles are made from ...so no worries unless you plan on cooking straight cinnamon ....yeah good luck finding the list...if you find what your looking for congrats

Thanks but the stuff on the list is easy to find. Just requires extra money or trades, which I don't mind.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

That was beautifully put! Very well said.
BTW, I never knew that there was a Phoenix DRA-XL in the pipeline... I'd definitely want that.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
It appears that the tank material has changed, from the earlier release of RSST, and the current ones. My first RSST, which was purchased a few weeks ago, before they were out of stock everywhere, has a frosted tank, which looks nearly identical to the AC9. I'm assuming both are polycarb.
I received another RSST just yesterday, which I ordered last Friday, after the restock at COV, and the tank material is milky white, but clear. I'm assuming it's polypro.
I'm by no means a plastics expert; but they are different materials.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
I agree...i wont vape caustic juice either..
I have heard the tanks on the rsst are made of the same material that juice bottles are made from...seems its the same material that syringes are made from...if your juice came from a plastic bottle it wont hurt the tank....so ive heard..
If for some mysterious reasom you melt the tank with your juice...i would question weather vaping it is smart.

Kinggrond

Feb 17, 2013
Romania
My RSST was wrecked after just 2 tanks filled with Gumby's blood. The plastic around the inside post straight melted away.

But did it melt due to the nature of the juice or because of the heat generated by the coil?

Anyway, I noticed that most exotic juices (which are, by the way, the most sought after) are also doing the most damage to tanks and coils, not to mention all the crappy gunk on the coil you will get in no time. Personally my favorite type of juice has to be:
1. As clear as possible (no unnecessary artificial coloring)
2. As free as possible of any unnecessary ingredients (see above), just plain tobacco base and some flavor of my choice.

If some juice is capable of melting my tank away, I'd just stay away of it, period. It may be even worse to my lungs.

Just my 0.02 $...

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread