Recommendations/Opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek5L

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Austin, TX
Okay guys, I have been at this vaping thing since I turned 30 a few weeks back. I have yet to venture out into the "Exotic" flavors, but am definitely open to suggestions. My real question though, is if some of you can give me your feedback on where you think are the best places to get the following juices from? Any and all feedback is appreciated. I really dont want to waste a bunch of hard earned dough trying to find the "sweet spot" for each kind of juice.

1. Camel- I currently have a 10 ML bottle that I got from RMV and it seems pretty good. I didnt smoke Camels when I puffed analogs, but I did occasionally bum one or two from a buddy of mine and I guess it tastes the same, however I find myself using this liquid the most the last few days.

2. Ruyan 4- Is this the same as RY4? If so, then I think I received something that was not the same when I placed a second order for it. I have 2 bottles, one(Ruyan 4) from Good Prophet that tastes kinda like caramel(awesome) and one (RY4) from Choice Vapor that tastes like I have a small pinch of copenhagen in the back of my throat(yuck). What is the difference please? Recomendations?

3. Marlboro- Who has the best one out there? Have tried RMV and GProphet so far.

4. Kent- Please advise.

5. 555- see above

6. What other flavors are must haves? I used to smoke Marlboro,. Nat Shermans, Black and Milds, Lucky Strikes, and Newports.

:confused:

P.S. Is there like a master list of all juice descriptions and reviews on one solo thread somewhere that I have missed? If so, please inform a brotha. Gratzi.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I'm sure you will be getting lots of opinions on this. Just remember that that is what they are: opinions. The problem is we all have different taste buds (and psychologies, because it's not just a taste bud issue).

You've already found two of the best, least expensive suppliers of e-liquid (RMV and GP). Add Cignot to your list. All of theirs are 26mg or 0mg, but you can mix them to arrive at your own level (e.g., one of each comes pretty close to my normal 11mg level).

And, for large orders (justifying higher shipping costs) add Heaven Gifts. It doesn't take too many 30 ml bottles at $9 to make up for their $16 shipping charge.

But those are just the suppliers. As for the juice itself, virtually all of it (especially the tobacco flavors that you and I like) comes from China, mainly DeKang. So Marlboro is Marlboro is Marlboro (however it is deliberately misspelled). And it's one of my favorites, although my #1 favorite is...variety. I like to switch among many flavors.

Those others include TAB, Hilton, and RY4 (which stands for Ruyan #4 and sometimes is called R4). I'm now enjoying RY2 (which Good Prophets threw in as a freebie). Each of those is an enhanced tobacco flavor. I've enjoyed Kent. I didn't like Winston as much; was lukewarm about 555. I haven't decided yet about Flue Cured.

But that is my opinion. I really think you do need to experiment. You have to find the flavor(s) you like best. I haven't wasted any juice yet (other than some non-tobacco fruity ones). I've enjoyed vaping the whole bottle; I just haven't reordered some flavors. And there are many others I haven't had a chance to try yet.

Enjoy your exploration in this exciting world!

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Don's always a good info source, so I always make sure to give his replies a read. I'm still getting a little here and there so I can only offer a little. I haven't been too enthusiastic about the tobacco flavors I've found, but I'm sure you'll receive alot of reviews. My all time favorite is 555/State Express from Totally Wicked, but it's a little pricey when you throw in the $6.99 shipping. Ouch!! Myfreedomsmokes is good quality and good prices. I expect to receive a liquid order from Litecigusa.net tomorrow. Shawn has greatly expanded his flavors, not sure, but I think he's mixing it in PA, now. He only charges .50/ml so I gotta try it. Not much help, I know, but atleast a few places to look into.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
I will throw a hand up for FreedomSmokes on juice too- I am also ordering from Litecig (I haven't tried yet but reviews state he's great)
My fav source so far is Dawn @ DIYFlavorShack & she just started in the tobaccoey type flavs along w/ her very diverse list of other flavors that she makes up herself as the order comes in!
The RY4 from MyFreedomSmokes is great though, a bit of a hint of caramel over tobacco and another slight flavor I couldn't make out, but it is good!
I am soon to get DK-TAB from JD @ Truesmoker because I have had it already- I love it- a hint of sweetness and spice in the tobacco... best I can describe it... JD says it tastes like baked oatmeal cookies to him... Not quite to me I can actually taste the tobacco flavor in there but it is a winner!
And if you like menthol add a couple drops of menthol to both those and you will be vapin it up!

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Well since nobody else put a nod out I will for Nhalers HV French Vanilla Coffee or any of the other flavors in either the HV or Lung Renewal Juice variety. The stuff is tasty that's for sure and really thick so it burns nice and slow, good for HV and for regular batteries alike.

DonVaDaBoom hit it on the head though and had good advice for you. Everyone is different the best part about this stuff is playing with the flavors. As a 32 yr Marlboro and Camel smoker I didn't ever think I would go for any of the "flavors" since I never cared for flavored tobacco, you know what I mean? I found it to be just the opposite I am finding that I enjoy some of the flavors I never thought I would. I tried the Wrigley's from TrueSmoker.com and found that I really did like it despite the fact that it tasted like spearmint Wrigleys gum. It seemed to really enhance the throat hit and I was never ever a menthol person. I like the RY4 and I never heard of it before this, it has a nice caramel and tobacco flavor. I am willing to bet you will find some flavors that you love and can't do without like me with the HV French Vanilla Coffee from Nhaler.com try a few small bottles from different places, one time order from one supplier and try another the next order. You will gain from the experience.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
Well since nobody else put a nod out I will for Nhalers HV French Vanilla Coffee or any of the other flavors in either the HV or Lung Renewal Juice variety. The stuff is tasty that's for sure and really thick so it burns nice and slow, good for HV and for regular batteries alike.

DonVaDaBoom hit it on the head though and had good advice for you. Everyone is different the best part about this stuff is playing with the flavors. As a 32 yr Marlboro and Camel smoker I didn't ever think I would go for any of the "flavors" since I never cared for flavored tobacco, you know what I mean? I found it to be just the opposite I am finding that I enjoy some of the flavors I never thought I would. I tried the Wrigley's from TrueSmoker.com and found that I really did like it despite the fact that it tasted like spearmint Wrigleys gum. It seemed to really enhance the throat hit and I was never ever a menthol person. I like the RY4 and I never heard of it before this, it has a nice caramel and tobacco flavor. I am willing to bet you will find some flavors that you love and can't do without like me with the HV French Vanilla Coffee from Nhaler.com try a few small bottles from different places, one time order from one supplier and try another the next order. You will gain from the experience.

Oh yeah that french vanilla coffee was to die for

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
...Well since nobody else put a nod out I will for Nhalers HV French Vanilla Coffee...

NO! You're wrong! Drew's best flavor isn't French Vanilla Coffee; it's the Black Raspberry & Cream! No, it's the Mint Chocolate Chip! No, it's the...:D

Oh I don't know. He does mix up some good stuff. Actually, I am partial to the two I mentioned. They're among the few non-tobacco juices (along with Butter Rum and Mint) I actually like.

I do wish he would mix up some tobacco juices, however, e.g., using the "Top Note Flavors" from seedman.com or the "MTS Vape Wizard" flavors from the Flavorart Express shop (in Italy). [In both cases, scroll down the linked page a bit to find the category mentioned.]

I was at a party with some friends and this guy brought over a hooka with flavored raspberry coals. This stuff was SOOOO tasty i decided to order some Raspberry flavored juice. Well i got mine from litecigusa.com but to be honest i was not very satisfied with it. Not that i thought anything was wrong with it but it seemed kind of harsh and had a musty taste to it so personal opinion is bleh.

So does anyone have a good suggestion for a nice sweet flavored raspberry? Or am i going to have to start smoking hookas now too? lol.

Sorry for the double post but apparently i cant edit posts yet. I just wanted to mention that the raspberry i got MIGHT actually be kind of a tobacco/raspberry flavor.. I'm not sure but I'm looking for something smooth and sweet.

BTW Right now my favorite vape is the Banana from Awesomvapor.com and i'm kind of digging the Menthol from litecigusa.net

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I recently ordered some Johnson Creek reduced PG in vanilla, summer peach, and black cherry and love all three. It took a day to get used to, they have a sweet pipe tobacco taste with the flavoring undertone and now i love all 3, they are my favorite and I need to get on and order some more. 3 different companies and tons of different flavors and these are my favorite. My dad who doesn't vape (chews and smokes analogs) even liked the taste and congratulated me on making such a good choice for myself and family that didn't taste like poop!

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Winston and ecigsmokestores RedHot are my go to vapes. Although. I use the redhot a lot more for mixing or I cut it with unflavored, Its a strooong cinnamon...

I love tobacco flavors...So far Winston wins for me.. As for your inquiry, Kent to me is an anaog-lish vape but does have a slight sweetness to it.. Reminds me of sweet hay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread