Recommendations please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chajo

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2018
Winter Park, FL
Hi all. Been off the wagon with my vape for some time now, but need to get back to it again.

What would be good e-liquids to try to replace Halo Mystic (menthol blend) and EVO Spearmint? And, from whom (on line)?

Not sure if you need additional info or not, but if you do just let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Superuser187

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Mystic Menthol - Halo E-Liquid

Evo Spearmint e-liquid

I don't know if Evo is still in business, if they aren't then rest assured you are buying old stock.

I believe the reason Halo no longer sells Mystic on their site is because perhaps they did not file a PMTA for that specific flavor of eliquid. In that case, where you do buy it you are buying old stock.

• Useful

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Heartland vapes sells cheap ejuice (that they make, no designer brands anymore). Very cheap especially if you buy the bulk sizes.

My recommendation is you buy a few 10ml sizes to try first. Then if you find something you like, you can buy their larger bulk sizes.

Looks like if you want spearmint you can only buy bulk sizes, though.

Heartland makes to order so some eliquids may need to steep a bit after you received them. However, in my limited experience, straight menthol and spearmint flavors don't need much if any steeping.

In these trying times, if you want to vape, you have to learn to like other brand/flavors. And your best bet is to make your own. Sorry to say it.

• Useful

Chajo

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2018
    Winter Park, FL
    Mystic Menthol - Halo E-Liquid
    Evo Spearmint e-liquid
    I don't know if Evo is still in business, if they aren't then rest assured you are buying old stock. I believe the reason Halo no longer sells Mystic on their site is because perhaps they did not file a PMTA for that specific flavor of eliquid. In that case, where you do buy it you are buying old stock....In these trying times, if you want to vape, you have to learn to like other brand/flavors.

I updated my original post, in case what I wasn't clear enough.

Last edited:
    • Optimistic

Chajo

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2018
    Winter Park, FL
    That would be very easy to make yourself (DIY) but if you choose to try that, get some nicotine soon (flavors should still be available... not worried about that) VG and PG should also be available. It's hard to recommend anything right now because we really don't know what is going to happen.
    o_O I guess I have been out of the loop for so long, I have no idea what is going on. I knew, some time back, certain flavors became a big issue (kids), but I have no knowledge of something currently going on with nicotine for vapes. Sorry. Something on this site I can read to try to catch up. :cry:

• Optimistic

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    @Chajo , Check out some of the DIY vape flavor vendors. As vaping becomes more strictly managed by government the more important it is to learn how to mix your own DIY juices. You can buy PG and VG from Amazon and other vendors. Flavors are sold by many companies for DIY and some of those are also used in food recipes. Once you DIY the sky's the limit for creating your own juices.

DIY is easy. Recipes are all over. You just mix your PG and VG together in the proportions you like and add flavor as indicated from a recipe. Add nic and you are ready to vape. Some flavors are better after steeping to allow the flavors to bloom and some are ready to vape after mixing.

DIY vapor supply
    Flavor Concentrates

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread