• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Recommended mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
vape" data-source="post: 16920057" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Comrade vape said:

Mmm hcigar is so nice. Vt40 feel sooooo good. Mmmmm. Anyway do note to check my check atomiser threads if your vt got problem. I would assume vt200 to be same fix also

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Since we're still on the subject, do I need higher wattage for triple or quad coil OCC on tfv4? I'm accustomed to no more than 18 watts on dual coils and I'm using mainly 50w to 75w mods.

more coils means more power needed, battery drain faster and lower resistance. You can probably pump more wattage as you have 3/4 coil sharing the 'workload' so they can take it.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hmm... I'm assuming if I'm comfortable with max 19w for 2 coils, I should be ok with a 40w mod for 4 coils. Is this assumption right? Or should I get 120w mod to run at 40w so batteries can last longer?

What's your resistance of the atty? 40watts mod for 4 coil is a little shortfall. More coils need loads of power so a higher power mode should be good so that you got some headroom for overheating and what not!

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Damn it, why do I see hate on the D2 lol, I just got my hands on mine and love it for its compactness and overall functions.

What's with this step down thing everyone's talking about, should I be concerned?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
No actually.

Quote: Some devices also are able to lower the output voltage, so-called ‘Step down’. Without step-down, a full battery will provide 4.2V to a 1 ohm coil, resulting in a minimum of 16W, even if you selected 10W as the output power. With step-down, the output voltage of the chip will be lowered to 3.16V in the same setup/setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread