Recommended percentages of flavoring A&L

Hoggster99

Apr 7, 2020
I am a huge fan of A&L aromas. I have about 6 different flavors from them.
There is a percentage of flavoring noted on each of these aromas for which to mix with.
For some of them this is 5% but for others it's 10-12%.

I have an Aegis legend 2 kit with a cerberus tank, Geekvape Z coils (0.2ohm) and I vape at 75W.
My DIY setup is 2 bottles of nicotine 50-50 (20mg/ml) 1 freebase and 1 nic-salt with a base of 20pg/80vg.
This makes my total PG/VG ratio around 34PG/64VG depending on how much aroma I use.

Most of the mixes are really good and have a lot of flavor, but others just taste dull.
It's weird because I use the recommended dosage every time and let them steep for about a week.

Anyone know if there is a reason this could happen? Should I try adding more aroma to the ones that taste dull?
Also, I do the percentage based off the total mixture, so 100ml juice = 10ml aroma (for 10%).

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
The flavor maker's percents should be viewed as starting points, not gospel :) (And, unless noted, are for single flavor "mixes", generally less if mixing two or more flavors.)

Also, some flavors will take a lot longer than a week to blossom, so might just need more time.

Then again, some flavors, as solos, just don't ever get there, so it might just be that particular one.

Users who are viewing this thread