Recovering from new years party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Im still in bed with a massive headache and on and off again nausea but I had a blast last night at the bar my girl and I spent our new years. We met a cool group of people that we hung out with and as I noticed a few of them kept going out for cigarettes I remembered to pack my pack of cards that they throw in with every order from v4l.

Needless to say I hope that I made their lives a bit better starting the new year as they were both intrigued at the concept, heard about them, but didnt know how they worked or why lol. I filled em in on the basics of what they are and do and showed them the card I told em "its a new year and a new start. What a better way to start the new year with a healthier habit"

So I hope I had made a difference in their lives and converted analog smokers to a much healthier alternative.

Last edited:

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Another benefit to ecigs is your hangovers aren't quite as bad! Let us know if any of your friends try it out!

Yeah definitely im trying to get a hold of em on facebook I do remember some picture taking and was blinded by flash a few times so im sure that I was in a few of em I will ask em about them to see if they are making the decision to make a jump to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread