• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Redneck Riveara Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
PVC.. kinda has that fettishy thing going for it.. I like it! Not that you'd catch me wearing pvc anything - the fabric.. not the logo. I might try my hand at a logo.. I like that kind of thing.

Love the pot luck bbq sort of affair for April.. after that hubby doesn't do so well in the heat. Disabled vet.. amputee.. prosthesis gets all slippy (leg) if he spends much time outdoors.

I have not been to Clemenza's Sunday brunch.. hmmmmm Mornings are usually for the critters but I love a good brunch...hmmmm

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
did I see someone needs heads for T3's? I have 10 of them that I don't have battery matchups for since I'm using Volts - 808 threads. I ordered 10 of the baby T3s a while back but got heads for them from smokeless image so I have 10 new heads for the standard Kanger threads.. Ego I think?

fast skimming threads.. cooking...

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Well we will have to try to go to a place that has a pavillion for shade as it gets warmer for sure but that would only be once in awhile thing. Think we need to find a nice place, good location, that will let us vape indoors also for this summer. Hopefully we will find somewhere that will accomodate us. :)

That would be cool about a logo, will have to see what we all can come up with? hehe

Edit: That was me Opal, don't know if those will fit the EVOD though? I think T3 and EVOD are different but not forsure on that?

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Do y'all ever have some meetings closer to Panama City (the real Redneck Riviera ;-) )
I would be really interested in a vape meet.
What all happens? Do you bring stuff to trade etc?

Glad to see a group so close to me. Dothan, Alabma

Welcome woden57,

Well we just had a meet on the 2nd in Pensacola and there is one tomorrow in Pensacola. We are all pretty much between Crestview and Pensacola most of us. Some have come from Alabama at the last meet, and think NCC will be at the one tomorrow and he is coming from Panama City. Last meet we had a nice raffle of free gifts, juices/mods, etc. and we had a local vendor that brought all their line of joose for taste testing. Was alot of fun. :) Hope you can join us for one.........

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Maybe someone could correct the spelling the the subject line? Or, maybe it's perfect the way it is, LOL.

Not sure about tomorrow. But, thanks to Dusther for posting the satellite shot, it is helpful. Either way, hope those who make it have a good meetup.

LOL @ NCC, Ya I think it's perfect the way it is hehehe. :) I do hope you can make it tomorrow NCC, I really want to meet up with you. After all you were the original starter of all of this!!!! :D

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ok I am back, had to run an errand for the wife. Hate it when that happens. :)

LOL@Scabby Well that is pretty good. 2.2 should be pretty good. Did you ever try any of those wicks I gave you? Did they work out. The Hybrid one might could have had more silica in it as that was a test. Might have to try it with more silica in the middle. I just got some 1.5mm silica today so will see what I can come up with.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Scabby maybe just try oxidizing the top half and leave the bottom that rides in the tank alone. Just need to make sure you oxidize the top part where the coil is and down far enough past the part that goes through the wick hole. I might try afew like this as I heard it doesn't turn your juice dark that way. Just an idea.... Just have to play around and see what works for you I guess.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
LOL ya screw in the fill hole they actually recommend to leave out as it helps with the wicking. Ok got mine setup right now, running a 1.3 ohm coil and rocking it at 12 watts!!! hehe Plumes, and Plumes and Plumes of some serious :vapor: :D

I put my sample of Karma from Honest Vapor in it, not to bad. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread