• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Redneck Riveara Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalClaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
NYC
Hello,

I'm sorry to add an off topic post but I thought the chances of someone local seeing it here would be better. I realize most of you are from the Pensacola area but do any of you know anyone near Orlando that may be able to help? Here’s what I was going to post in the Orlando thread that I can’t seem to find…

I have a bit of emergency: I lost my ejuice on a plane last night and have no back up. Does anyone near Orlando have some extra juice they can spare? I vape primarily bakery or fruity flavors but in my time of desperation, I’m sure anything will work until my new order arrives this week. Also, I’m happy to pay for it, if the price is reasonable. I live in Windermere, close to Disney (I have to work until 5:30pm today). Please let me know.

Thanks so much:)

Last edited:

CrystalClaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
NYC
hi ya Crystal.. if no one from your area responds.. here's an Orlando store that might be handy.. I don't know the area well

Orlando Electronic Cigarette Store

they have juice..

Thanks so much, Opal! Unfortunately, I'm working until 5:30 today and they close at 4. I'll edit my post to indicate that. Have a great day and thanks again!:)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Heh, that's a hoot! I don't have a VAMO, but I've often said I'm compensating with my choice of car. I drive a smart.
Marina1600.jpg

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Then if you show up park next to me it will make a great pic :) Your's wouldn't be blue would it???
Dang it. By the time I could've headed out, I would've arrived at 3PM CDT at earliest. Maybe next time I'll do better. Yes, my car is Blue/Silver. Do you drive a monster truck?

james21

May 22, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Well I couldn't make it today because of work. Hope everything went well. I ordered some new juices from FW and TPA and looking forward to mixing up some new flavors. Hope to see you guys soon. Good to here we have a store going up in Pace. That's about 10 minutes from my house. The flavors I ordered are Fruit Stripe Gum, Caramel Candy, Ecto, Red White and Blue (papa smurf), Banana Split, and Double RY4. If anyone locally wants to try these let me know and I will share because I ordered 4oz of each. Thanks James.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread