• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Redneck Riveara Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Speaking of a warm vape, I typically prefer the cooler bottom coil devices like the T3 and my Venus Saturn rebuildable drip system. While at Rollin EZ, I thought I'd make a little local purchase and bought my first Vivi Nova. I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised. Not too hot and very clean flavor - now I understand why it gets so many good reviews. And I vaped nearly two tanks through it along with a full T3 - in one day - while helping to change out the motor mounts on a boat! Those thick wicks even keep up with my 100% VG juice from HHV. Does it go through juice uber fast, or am I becoming even more of a chain vaper?

I may start looking into one of those top coil rebuildables on my next hardware binge. And maybe, though I can't stand regular cartos, I should try carto-tank - I am curious, now.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
warm vape vs cool vape
for most flavors I have (creamy, chocolatey, coffees, desserts) I prefer warm
mints/menthols can be cooler though

my volts have a good selection of delivery devices - carto, nano, clearo, T3 so I can play with vape temps a little. They have a spinner now too - VV battery but I didn't go there. I'm not even thrilled with manuals. I have one for dry burning but vaping with it.. I always forget to push the blasted button. I don' t mind cartos so much.. cept for the can't see when to refill them thing. SI's cartos go a long time between refills and I think I've only killed one so far - but I have tons of things with juice in them that I work on all the time.

I kind of think that because the T3s keep up with chain vaping, they do go through juice faster than say my nano's (nano's are not for chain vaping) hehe

is everyone wearing green today?

Dusther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Pensacola Fl
Aight well who all is planning on attending the meet at the park in April? A good head count would be great for planning on how much grub needs to be prepared. I know that Scabby has said a few times that he has a great recipe for some Hot wing. Any objections to wings or would burger and dogs be more to everyone's liking? I'm good with either way food is food.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Well I was thinking along the lines of burgers, brats, dogs, etc. and then side dishes, chips, and things also. Then some drinks, be it, soda's, tea, juice, and of course some beers!! LOL I am really looking forward to this one. Will be alot of fun, and I do hope everyone can make it this time!! Need to put names to faces folks, so please try to attend if at all possible. Opal, NCC you guys need to make this one!! :)

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Wow, this is really starting to sound good. The best RSVP I can provide is a very tentative, possibly, maybe pencil me in. So don't count my head for feeding purposes. Still, an address would be good to have, just in case. And if I do make it, I'll bring . . . well that depends on how things go in the weeks leading up to the meet. ><(((">

The bummer is that if I'm not fishing that day, it's most likely due to bad weather.

Here's hoping it's a nice day for us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread