Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
I have many 5ml bottles of pre-made e-juices that I had purchased long before my DIY days, that are just too sweet! They are a mix of 12mg and 18mg! What can I add to them to mellow out the sweetness without losing the nic mg? They are all 50/50 PG/VG. I enjoy a very faint taste of sweetness in some of my juices, but these are all overpowering!

They're just sitting around, doing nothing, and I really don't want to waste them! Thanks so much!

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
You could add some unflavored nicotine liquid in either PG or VG (or both, if the supplier has that available). Add just a little at a time until you get the flavor you like.

Check out some of the Nicotine juice threads in the DIY forum to find some suppliers. You might find one that's having a sale at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion Deb! I have 48mg nic juice 50/50 that I use for my own DIY! I'll play around with it, but maybe I'll just start by slowly adding a little PG/VG, here and there....not sure yet!

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
MsBree, I wish we could just swap because mine are just not sweet enough!

Beez...I was even thinking of selling them all as a lot, super cheap, cause I know I'll never use them! Since I'm making my own juice now (DIY), for some reason I don't care for many of the pre-made ones I had purchased when I first started vaping!

If yours aren't sweet enough, next time you place an order, get a small bottle of sweetener. I know there are other flavors (is candy cane one of them guys?), that you can drop into yours to sweeten them up (one drop at a time till you get the sweetness you're looking for)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread