Refill Vapage Premium Cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

numus

Nov 15, 2013
Florida
after watching a video of refillable carts I noticed that my Vapage Premium Cart has the same rubber plug and was easy to remove and I can see the material inside. Is it safe to refill these carts or should I just suck it up and buy the 5 packs (I am buying an EVOD but I like the vapage premium e-cig for just keeping in the car/putting in my pocket for random times).

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yes, you can refill them from bottled e-liquid. It's best to use the same flavor, or at least one that is similar to the flavor that was in it originally. These are disposable, so they can only be refilled so many times. Once the flavor depreciates or the draw becomes stiff it's time to dispose of it.

It's actually cheaper to buy empty carts and fill them yourself rather than buy pre-filled cartomizers. Tip: Place a toothpic in the center air hole while adding e-liquid, and use a drip tip for a mouth piece for vaping comfort.

numus

Nov 15, 2013
Florida
Yes, you can refill them from bottled e-liquid. It's best to use the same flavor, or at least one that is similar to the flavor that was in it originally. These are disposable, so they can only be refilled so many times. Once the flavor depreciates or the draw becomes stiff it's time to dispose of it.

It's actually cheaper to buy empty carts and fill them yourself rather than buy pre-filled cartomizers. Tip: Place a toothpic in the center air hole while adding e-liquid, and use a drip tip for a mouth piece for vaping comfort.

Thanks for the quick response. 5 of them are the blue frost and 5 are the menthol so I think almost anything can mix with the menthol carts. I looked at my friends Victory e-cig and it doesn't appear those are refillable. On average, how many refills can you do on a single cart?

I have been very happy with the Vapage Premium E-cig (except for hte defective black battery I got but they are resolving that).

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida

It never occurred to me to put a drip tip on my cart! Thanks for the tip!!

numus

Nov 15, 2013
Florida

Thanks so much for the toothpick suggestion. I just refilled my Blue frost with an Ice ejuice that I got locally (wanted to try it out before I bought ejuice online) and it worked incredibly well... What is the bad thing that will happen if you overfill?

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Thanks so much for the toothpick suggestion. I just refilled my Blue frost with an Ice ejuice that I got locally (wanted to try it out before I bought ejuice online) and it worked incredibly well... What is the bad thing that will happen if you overfill?

If you overfill the cart, you will get liquid in your mouth, and potentially down the center tube and onto the battery. If you have ever gotten a mouthful of juice, you will understand what the bad thing is ... if not, you WILL learn eventually ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread