refilling carts....newbie question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsynoodle

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
Kempner, Texas
i have an ego-t and i refill my cartridges with juice.....question: i have watched alot of videos where they pull off the little rubber stopper on the bottom and refill it that way....hmmm i just inject juice through the little hole at the bottom with out pulling the stopper of?! so is that the wrong way to do it? also i have seen them refill through the mouthpiece but i tried that and couldnt find the hole lol...(the blue mouth pice)...i even tried to fill it by pulling the rubber stopper off but had juice all over and a hard time putting it back on......so what is the right way and less messy one lol
thanks....

BlueVap0r

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Western Maryland
tipsynoodle.... That's funny. I don't think there is a wrong way. When you fill through the hole are you using a syringe? I saw a video where the drip bottle was pressed against the hole and filled very easily. This method only worked for me on brand new or cleaned and dried tanks. I've resorted to prying the bottom cap off, but I have lost a cap or two as it went flying across the room. I think I may start using the syringe. I'm sure if it's working for you, it has to be okay. It's the tipsynoodle way. Happy vaping!

tipsynoodle

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
Kempner, Texas
lol thanks...yes im using a syringe to fill it back up...also have another question....lol...i noticed that lately my atomizer heats up really fast where it gets hot to the touch after 2-3 puffs??? is that normal? it happens on the one that came with the kit and the LR i bought.....the LR has less vapor production, less than an analog for comparison,I clean them regulary....i boil them and then use a air compressor to blow them out...hmmm...one of the original attys don't work anymore, wont burn anything....took it apart to check the wick...think it wasn't seated right but couldn't get it back together in one piece so i tossed it...lol...well its trial and error, learning as i go along......

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Tipsynoodle, I'm thinking the air compressor might be a bit much. I just blow mine out with my mouth through the bottom....where it threads onto the battery. You may be "cleaning" them too much. I hardly ever clean an atty beyond just blowing it out into a tissue, and mine last and last.

And yes, it's common for the attys to get pretty hot to the touch. The LR should get hotter...and it should be making more vapor than the regular one. Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread