Refilling cleaned cartomizers poss cleaning problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiated1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
kansas city mo
I little background. I am currently using a buzz pro with ikenvape 801 cartos in a j tank. I only use tv juice. I vape alot. Anywhere from 6 mls on a work day to 15 ml on a day off. My problem is somewhere between 6-9 ml my carto cloggs. I get a large gurgle and loose airflow. I have tried blowing it out and letting it dry a little bit I might get 4-5 more hits from it. Then comes cleaning time. I seem to loose about half due to center pin problems. Some I can clear some not so much. After cleaning I can sometimes get 3ml and that is it. I think the filler is no longer absorbing the juice cause they burn. I have started to stick the filler with a needle and sometimes can't even penetrate it.

So here is the problem. I use ultrasonic cleaner. After the clog. I put in water in the cleaner to soak. 1-2 times a week I change water rince cartos and run 3-4 cycles with hot tap water until water comes clean. Shake as much water as possible out and place them in my heat vent in my car for a couple days. Should I use vodka or Vinegar to soak or clean? Am I trying to hot? What would cause filler to harden and no longer absorbe?

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
Several folks have reported tv juice as a carto killer. The flavorings supposedly have a lot of sediment in them which clogs them up fast. I've been using a custom tv doubler blend and have noticed my cartos are only going about a week (3-4ml per day) as opposed to 2 or even 3 weeks when using juice from ecigsejuice.com (Sterling Vapor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread