• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Refreshing Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now
Some juice makers mix their juice only when their receive your order. Some juice requires weeks to a month time to reach their full flavour potential.

You can choose to steep in a cool dark place or do speed steeping by warming the juice up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I see, so I guess I'll have to trial & error to know what the full potential of a certain juice is. Thanks desmondsg~

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
Just wondering if anyone has experienced Jade Ice or Jade Tiger by Mister-E Liquid? I'm trying to find an alternative brand that has the same flavour cos it's hard to get Mr-E Liquid. :(

Just vaped on Jade Tiger. Mixed date was 15/11/2013 so it has about 12 days of pre steep before it got to me. Not amazed, maybe need to give it more time as it is a 120ml bottle.

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
Just vaped on Jade Tiger. Mixed date was 15/11/2013 so it has about 12 days of pre steep before it got to me. Not amazed, maybe need to give it more time as it is a 120ml bottle.

Woo, 120 ml is a big bottle. I only have the 30 ml bottle, compliments of my friend cross the border. Trying to get the custom juice from mbv using the stated flavours for jade ice, see if it works.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

flier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
my home

The Jade Tiger is good. Strong taste and sweet. What about it you do not like? Just try not to use it as the only flavour you vape. it might get too thick and strong like eating double dark chocolate. rotate with other lighter flavours

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
The Jade Tiger is good. Strong taste and sweet. What about it you do not like? Just try not to use it as the only flavour you vape. it might get too thick and strong like eating double dark chocolate. rotate with other lighter flavours

Flavour is not coming through for me at the moment, i can only taste pineapple. Maybe need more time to steep.

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
e0h9px.jpg

This one is it premium juice ?

Vaped on Jade Tiger, Blue Voodoo and Menthol Medium so far.

I only get Pineapple off jade tiger, can't taste watermelon, strawberry or any coconut.

Menthol Medium taste like the spearmint chewing gum.

Blue voodoo tastes like rubbish, almost like insecticide on inhale and exhale. Smells great but barely vapeable.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
*absolute noob alert*

Hey guys,
I have my set up on route to me (Vamo V5, Kraken clone, IGO-W) but I don't have any juice yet.

I'm thinking of getting some Dekang juices but I don't know what's good and what's not (flavor wise). Can anyone point me in the right direction? :)

I am a Dekang juice user too..Decent cloud and fav. (not recom for vapor looking for strong/sweet taste) My preferrence is Apple (9mg), rose(9mg), strong mint(9mg) and double menthol(16mg). lemon tea, grape n coffee give a tickling feels at the thoat.

Recently they came out with a new fav, mix fruit.. have yet to try. Overall, dekang is a decent and cheap juice for a start.

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
I am a Dekang juice user too..Decent cloud and fav. (not recom for vapor looking for strong/sweet taste) My preferrence is Apple (9mg), rose(9mg), strong mint(9mg) and double menthol(16mg). lemon tea, grape n coffee give a tickling feels at the thoat.

Recently they came out with a new fav, mix fruit.. have yet to try. Overall, dekang is a decent and cheap juice for a start.

Gee, thanks man. I'll definitely try them.
I'm looking at trying caramel, coke, strawberry. What so you make of that? :)

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
not familiar with Dekang but I would recommend Liqua's tiramisu. So far my fav ejuice, it tastes natural and has a few layers of taste, unlike something which just has 1 taste in it. Hope I'm making sense lol

For Liqua users - i was surprise that the price of liqua had drop from $20 to 15 and now.. 10ring for it 10ml..

So i asked my supplier in J, he told me that Liqua is having some issue on quality for the past few months, thats y sellers are throwing the leftover they have on hand.. 8-o

Also.. i have vap Liqua before, their 0mg orange taste ok natural but when i tried the 9mg Orange. tats a funny aft taste in every vap.

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
I'm trying to finish off my Liqua and Dekang (2 bots of Liqua and 4 bots of Dekang) with difficulties ... they just dun really vap nice compared to the "better" juices from outside China.

For Liqua users - i was surprise that the price of liqua had drop from $20 to 15 and now.. 10ring for it 10ml..

So i asked my supplier in J, he told me that Liqua is having some issue on quality for the past few months, thats y sellers are throwing the leftover they have on hand.. 8-o

Also.. i have vap Liqua before, their 0mg orange taste ok natural but when i tried the 9mg Orange. tats a funny aft taste in every vap.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
I'm trying to finish off my Liqua and Dekang (2 bots of Liqua and 4 bots of Dekang) with difficulties ... they just dun really vap nice compared to the "better" juices from outside China.

There are not consider as premium juice like some. So you can try to mix it for better taste and clouds. I normally mix it with my self-make apple mint. This way i have nic in my 0mg juice and this will also greatly lengthen the lifespan of my juice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread