Status
Not open for further replies.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
A few years ago mount baker Vapor sold the diy flavoring Ocean Breeze. I bought several bottles when they started clearing out their flavoring section.

It has been one of my favorites which is amazing since most descriptions of the flavor include pineapple, banana, and perhaps mango along with coconut - and I generally do not care for these flavors in a vape. But, to me, whatever is in Ocean Breeze is magic. I taste the coconut but can not uniquely id the other flavors other than it is a subtle "tropical blend".

I am about to finish up my last bottle of the flavoring and of course it is no longer available. I contacted MBV and they are not willing to give up any secrets and/or point in the right direction to obtain (or make) this flavor - darn.

Anyone remember Ocean Breeze and know of something close, preferably a premixed flavor? I have had no luck or like with mixing pineapple, banana, or mango - even way back when I bought juice. I can always taste those flavors and generally do not care for them in a vape. But Ocean Breeze is magical on my taste buds. I have done searches without any luck.

Any and all help is appreciated.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Ocean Breeze
bfe17bdf5f0f27346a77906b0e39fa85
- by cremestick, May 8. 2015, 07:20 Tried my best to clone Ocean by Coval and this is pretty close. Tropical fruit and coconut.

Prominently coconut with lemon and lime pairing nicely on the exhale.

Last edited:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I've read on Reddit that some MBV flavors are direct ports of Flavor West flavors, so with that in mind, you might want to check out some FW flavors. "Magma Current" is described as Coconut, Rum, Banana, Pineapple, Strawberry, according to this ECF post, but elsewhere I see it described as strawberry, peach, and blackberry. FW also has something called "Tropical Creme Breeze" and something called "Tiki Roar." Unfortunately, they give almost zero info about the flavors.

Good luck! It's so disappointing when one of our favorites disappears; I hope you find something as good or better.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
I've read on Reddit that some MBV flavors are direct ports of Flavor West flavors
Thanks - as part of my search I went through the Flavor West website hoping for a hit. I know that neither Magma Current or Tiki Roar is the same - I have tried both of these. I might try the Tropical Creme Breeze with added coconut. One description said that it mixes clear which OB does.

Sooooo many flavors out there and so interesting how may different takes on what is the flavor profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread