Remove flavor and smell from feed system

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
I would pay $20 or whatever Robert wants and let him put a new feeding system in there. BB is impossible to get out I mean IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Like this crappy cinnamon crap you just cannot get it out ever

.... oh how I know what cinnamon makes, where it touches.

fortunately bleach, made to disappear wherever it went.:)

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
why in the world would you sell it if you can just send it to Robert? Robert is a super nice guy and I am almost certain he would do it for you for a low low fee. Whatever works for you buddy just saying not worth selling a mod of this class just due to the smell there is always a way don't forget that.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I sent ab email to rob. The bottom of the switch button is melted a lil too. Dunno how that could have happened. Might need to replace that too.

you had a short with an Atty probably from the center pin being pushed in to far, or a 901 or some sort of adapter was used and it shorted something, probably one of those two things is what melted the bottom of the button, been there done that :facepalm: is your spring OK ? if your button melted your spring probably took a small hit too ! might want to replace it or check it too !

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
you had a short with an Atty probably from the center pin being pushed in to far, or a 901 or some sort of adapter was used and it shorted something, probably one of those two things is what melted the bottom of the button, been there done that :facepalm: is your spring OK ? if your button melted your spring probably took a small hit too ! might want to replace it or check it too !

This is how it came to me. It was used from someone else. So iuno. Spring looks ok. Wish I had my new one again. :eek:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread