Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Oweeee! Could not have come on a better day! Been home sick for the last couple of days and this certainly cheered me up :) Got a metallic red to go with metallic blue "sister" Also got one of those fancy smanzcy doors for dressing up. Having a MHM tip being made to match it:) The one on it actually looks good too.

Need to get her built and filled :) Loving the RM4 on the other so thats what I got again.

be546735adc390b81eed7d274cceaa26.jpg

With the fancy door :)

bf13be7af69b0eedd92d3ecd3abc2ce2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Looks great, congrats! Have you tried the red door on the blue body yet?

Oooo....will have to try that:) SB pretty. I debated on the brass door. Will prob end up getting that one eventually to switch around.;)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Ok mustered up enough energy to get her built ;) I normally run 1.0-1.1 ohm on the REO as my lowest but I felt that "Rose" should live dangerously being red and all so I plopped a dual down at .9 ohm. LOL I know the sub ohmers will get a kick out of that;) LOL

Mommabird62

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Ok mustered up enough energy to get her built ;) I normally run 1.0-1.1 ohm on the REO as my lowest but I felt that "Rose" should live dangerously being red and all so I plopped a dual down at .9 ohm. LOL I know the sub ohmers will get a kick out of that;) LOL

Mommabird62

You watch that Rose, now. She sounds like a feisty one. Scarlet lady, life on the edge and all that. :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Oweeee! Could not have come on a better day! Been home sick for the last couple of days and this certainly cheered me up :) Got a metallic red to go with metallic blue "sister" Also got one of those fancy smanzcy doors for dressing up. Having a MHM tip being made to match it:) The one on it actually looks good too.

Need to get her built and filled :) Loving the RM4 on the other so thats what I got again.

be546735adc390b81eed7d274cceaa26.jpg

With the fancy door :)

bf13be7af69b0eedd92d3ecd3abc2ce2.jpg

Mommabird62

Those mods look awesome woman. Way to go. Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread