Not open for further replies.

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
Please Share Your REO Adventures Here!

Here's one of mine ...

I was driving down the street one day when I noticed the cops were surrounding a bank because there was a robbery in progress. The cops tried to infiltrate the building but were getting held back by rapid automatic gunfire. I drove up, got out of my truck, walked up, took an 8-second inhale, and blew out an incredible cumulonimbus cloud of vaper that provided a smoke screen for the law enforcement officials. Under the cover of the vaporous cloud, they were able to get into the bank without getting shot at. After the criminals were apprehended, the chief of police wished to congratulate me and give me an award. I vaped in his face and walked away.

Last edited:

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
While exploring the jungles of Unga Boonga one day, I walked around a huge Gabagungi tree and found myself face to face with a tribe of cannabilistic head hunters wielding spears. They all aimed their spears with deadly accuracy at my heart, and threw them at my chest with great force. The spears bounced harmelessly off my breast. Surmising that I was impervious to harm, the tribe began kneeling before me and worshipping as if I were a god. I pulled the REO Grand out of my breast pocket, vaped in their face and walked away.

Brad Murray

Nov 25, 2010
Vancouver
www.vsca.ca
I've been working (not very hard) on a short story that includes, incidentally, some vaping:

"So why the show? You looking for a bug sample, Ellen? Not exactly your specialty." Kyle knew a lot about Ellen. "Not a lot of bugs in ornithology."

"Birds eat bugs. Maybe there's a twenty meter penguin out there." This time Morraine's laugh was accompanied by a huge billow of glycol vapour. It smelled, briefly, of synthetic tobacco and chocolate.

"I admit I'm pretty far from my core research here. But I recently ran across this on the net and was intrigued."

"Who wouldn't be? Giant bug."

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
Man, I like your writing style Brad.

I've been working (not very hard) on a short story that includes, incidentally, some vaping:

"So why the show? You looking for a bug sample, Ellen? Not exactly your specialty." Kyle knew a lot about Ellen. "Not a lot of bugs in ornithology."

"Birds eat bugs. Maybe there's a twenty meter penguin out there." This time Morraine's laugh was accompanied by a huge billow of glycol vapour. It smelled, briefly, of synthetic tobacco and chocolate.

"I admit I'm pretty far from my core research here. But I recently ran across this on the net and was intrigued."

poeslawyer

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
The Illadelph
Last night I was sitting at the bar and in walks a man with a REO Grand in one hand and a REO Mini in the other, but the weird thing was that he had an orange for a head.

So I had to ask, "excuse me, but I can't help but notice that you have an orange for a head. How did that happen?"

So the man told his story.

"A while back, when I was penniless, I was walking along the beach and saw an old lamp, half buried in the sand. I picked it up and gave it a clean, and POOF! out popped a genie. The genie explained that he had been trapped in that lamp for two hundred years, and that he was so grateful to me for freeing him that he would give me three wishes.

"For my first wish I asked for a REO Mini. The genie said 'It is done!' and new V2 green hornet Mini appeared in my hand filled with fully steeped Backwoods Brew Casablanca.

"For my second wish I asked for a Grand. The genie said it was done, and a new yellow jacket Grand appeared in my other hand filled with Alien Visions Boba's Bounty.

"For my third wish -- and, this is the bit where I kinda fracked up -- I asked for an orange for a head."

Matthis1

ECF Veteran
Please Share Your REO Adventures Here!

Here's one of mine ...

I was driving down the street one day when I noticed the cops were surrounding a bank because there was a robbery in progress. The cops tried to infiltrate the building but were getting held back by rapid automatic gunfire. I drove up, got out of my truck, walked up, took an 8-second inhale, and blew out an incredible cumulonimbus cloud of vaper that provided a smoke screen for the law enforcement officials. Under the cover of the vaporous cloud, they were able to get into the bank without getting shot at. After the criminals were apprehended, the chief of police wished to congratulate me and give me an award. I vaped in his face and walked away.

You had me for about 3 seconds.....then I realized this was all going on in your HEAD!!! LOLOLOL!!

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Last night I was sitting at the bar and in walks a man with a REO Grand in one hand and a REO Mini in the other, but the weird thing was that he had an orange for a head.

So I had to ask, "excuse me, but I can't help but notice that you have an orange for a head. How did that happen?"

So the man told his story.

"A while back, when I was penniless, I was walking along the beach and saw an old lamp, half buried in the sand. I picked it up and gave it a clean, and POOF! out popped a genie. The genie explained that he had been trapped in that lamp for two hundred years, and that he was so grateful to me for freeing him that he would give me three wishes.

"For my first wish I asked for a REO Mini. The genie said 'It is done!' and new V2 green hornet Mini appeared in my hand filled with fully steeped Backwoods Brew Casablanca.

"For my second wish I asked for a Grand. The genie said it was done, and a new yellow jacket Grand appeared in my other hand filled with Alien Visions Boba's Bounty.

"For my third wish -- and, this is the bit where I kinda fracked up -- I asked for an orange for a head."

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: double post

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I never laughed so hard- I tried to figure it out...no figuring, so just had to laugh.
There's just something just not right with this guy! LOL.
But around here he would be a big hit- we do live in Big Orange Country, here in K-ville, TN. :)

stravaigin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Australia

Not quite 20 meters but this penguin lives in Penguin. Need more story Brad Murray :)

Attachments

• penguin.jpg
    penguin.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread