Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
These mods really do multiply. I just want them all I can’t stop :w00t::lol:

Thanks to this lovely forum I have those square sauce bottles coming for the minis. I’m hoping I can make them work although I did read some had trouble with them splitting. I’m still on the quest for another bottle besides the square ones if anyone knows!

Update on my p67: all is working well now and fires great thanks to Eric rebuilding it!

Shout out to Eric and Cindy for great customer service :thumb:

491B12CD-7E79-4C19-8329-C5DC51E69803.jpeg

Last edited:

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Nice family - sophisticated mature parents, uncles and aunts; spunky kids expressing their individuality and dressing in loud colours (good job getting them to sit still for the photo).

Great selection of 14mm toppers, too.
Thank you! These are just my favorites, I have more 14mm toppers :) they’re all I use

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
These bottles totally complete the mini. Much softer and last so much longer! Running my standard 1ohm single coil and battery life is surprisingly really good. I’m getting almost a whole day off one :vapor:
I think these bottles are a no go started getting a weird flavor and I know it’s not the juice. Back to the standard 3ml bottles. I wonder if I can take a dremel to the inside and make room for a bigger bottle that’s not going to leech into my juice.

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread