REO Grand First 24 Hr Review (By MXBNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I have been vaping now for just over 18 months. Haven't had even one analog since I started. I am so excited about the REO. Just think, no more trying to drive and drip. What a pleasure that will be. No more pulling that little bottle out in public and dripping. One lady asked me what it was and when I told her she said, "oh, OK, I was hoping it wasn't a urine sample". I just shook my head...people.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Yeh Sharon, same here. I love the results of dripping, but behind the wheel is not one of my favorite activities. From everything I've read, the Reo's are about the most perfect feeder pv's there are.

I know, I think I look like a drunk when I'm dripping. "Honest officer, I wasn't drinking and driving, I was dripping and driving."

Another question. I've got a LOT of 901 atomizers. With DH taking early retirement I wanted to be sure I had plenty of atomizers, juice, etc. on hand. I can still get things, but not "quite" as readily as I once did. What I'm wondering, will I be happy with the 901 atomizers?

If I'm not mistaken, Rob sends one 510 (or is 501) with the atomizer. Is this better than the 901? I've also seen people rave about the 360 atomizer. Again, will I be happy with the 901 or should I expect to send for the 360 or the 510?

Thanks anyone!

Hey Sharon, you will get a 510 LR with the Grand or Mini. The 306 are good...901's are good as well. Just a personal preference. I think you will be happy with the 510 LR.

Oh Clumsy thank you so much! I was a little concerned about that. I'm so used to the 901's and have so many I'd hate to start disliking them :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread