MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
This is from the REOsmods.com web site:

The Reo Grand: The mod is 100% mechanical, no wires. It has a 6 ml bottle that holds your ejuice and runs on one 18650 battery or two three volt batteries. The Reo Grand uses 510, 801, 901, and 306 Atomizers or Cartomizers. The Grand comes with a LR 510, a drip tip, and one extra bottle.

Size: 1” x 1 ¾” x 3 3/8” (See Photos below for comparison to the Wood REO and REO Mini)
Weight: Empty, about 4oz. With full juice, battery, atomizer, and delron drip tip, about 6oz.

First impression (I will finally get this out of my system now) WOW !!!

The REO Grand that I have is polished. The finish is absolutely beautiful and has a mirror-like finish. Very well done! There are other bold colors that are available and the doors are interchangeable so you can accent your mod if you like. The inside of the mod is clean, no wires, no nothing to get in the way. Even the switch is tucked inside the mod (See Photos). The body is milled from a solid block of aluminum and presents itself as an extremely durable mod. I expect that short of my REO Grand being run over by a train, I will get a long life out of this.

Rob from REOsmods.net built this mod using the Ultra Fire 18650 3000mAh battery; so that is what I will be using in mine. I started vaping on the Grand about 24 hours ago and am now on the 2nd 6ml bottle of juice AND still working on the original battery. I will update everyone on how many ml of juice I get through before the 18650 dies. In my Wood REO, I change out the battery every time I fill the juice bottle and at that point, the battery is still going strong. I am anticipating the same results with the REO Grand.

UPDATE: After going through 11 ML of Juice I changed the battery. the Battery was not dead but hit its drop of point. WOW

Now the fun part!

Rob at www.REOSMODS.com has outdone himself AGAIN on the Grand. Bigger bottle, bigger battery…much like the Wood REO. If you have a Wood REO, you will love this Mod. If you have always wanted a Wood REO, get this Mod. You will not be disappointed. If you have a Mini REO and want something bigger, get this mod. Have I made my point clear? LOL.

I own at least one of all the REO Mods and use them daily in various routines. The REO line of mods include the Wood REO, the REO Mini, and now the REO Grand. I own a lot of mods including other juice fed mods. All work well, but the REO is my go-to everyday mod. The Grand, much like the Wood REO and Mini, vapes like a train. I am using a LR510 Atty at 1.5ohm. That’s my preferred atty and I love it.

The REO Site is currently SOLD OUT.

Yesterday, November 5th, 2010, the website sold about 100 mods in about 20 minutes. I did hear that there would be another batch in about week or so.

So if you’re looking to buy one, you can get more info on the REO thread

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale.html
or Robs Web site www.REOsmods.com .

If you happen to pick one up, be sure to stop by the REO thread and drop us a line with a photo and share your impressions.

I hope this review was helpful and if you have any questions, please post them here or feel free to PM me anytime.

more REO stuff 003.jpg RG Review pics 009.jpg RG Review pics 019.jpg REO GRAND 051.jpg REO GRAND 080.jpg

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
HZ

you do not need to remove the tube just the bottel. To clean the tube I just remove the bottle and atty and blow gently through the atty side in to a paper towl

I have never has a leak on any of my REO mods and do not think this will be an issue on the Grand.

Yes its to catch any excess juice and if there is any excess juice it will draw it back up to the atty next time you inhale on the mod

Fingerprint do show on the polished one but with my anodized REO Mini i do not get any fingerpirnts.

Hope that helps :)

What is entailed when changing bottles/flavors.
Do you have to remove the tubing and rinse?
Are there any points that give way to leaks?
Is there a catch cup around the atomizer for flooding?
Any fingerprint problems with the metal finish?
Just a couple quick questions!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
What is entailed when changing bottles/flavors.
Do you have to remove the tubing and rinse?
Are there any points that give way to leaks?
Is there a catch cup around the atomizer for flooding?
Any fingerprint problems with the metal finish?
Just a couple quick questions!

I have a Mini, which is the identical design, just smaller (also just ordered a Grand last night).

When I switch bottles, I usually just blow any excess juice out of the tube, haven't had any need to rinse it.
Rob puts an o-ring gasket in the cap so that the bottle seals securely. I haven't experienced any leaks.
There is a catch cup around the atomizer connection.
I expect that the polished finish will show fingerprints. I ordered the polished finish for my Grand (I have a black Mini). I figured that the upside of the polished finish is that it is something I can fix in the event of a nick or scratch.

Just two words of advice about the REO - get one! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread