Brass Button Cover $6
o-ring bottom fed rba $0.25 x2
2post screws reomizer $1
Bottles 6ml $0.65 x4
Magnets Metal Reos $0.50 x2
6ml Bottle & Tube Kit $4
reducer tube $0.50 x2
6ml Bottle cap o-ring $0.25 x2
Grand door silver vein $12 ?? (extra door)

Somewhere just shy of $230 before tax and shipping

Did I miss anything or am I over-thinking this?

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
While it's good to have spare parts, you're probably over-buying. The RM2 comes with o-ring and screws. The device itself comes with the feed tube, bottle, and cap. The reducer tube is unnecessary unless you use very, very thin juice (70pg/30vg does not require the reducer). Spare magnets are also unnecessary. In 3+ years of Reo ownership, I've only ever lost one. You don't need a spare door unless you want to change up the look.

Extra bottles are good, but you can get extra bottles elsewhere for a much cheaper price ($25-ish for 100 bottles, $4 for 100 o-rings).

Last edited:

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Alright.... this looks to be what I’m getting:

Reo Grand copper vein $146
reomizer 2.0 Brass rba $53
Brass Button Cover $6
o-ring bottom fed rba $0.25 x2
2post screws reomizer $1
Bottles 6ml $0.65 x4
Magnets Metal Reos $0.50 x2
6ml Bottle & Tube Kit $4
reducer tube $0.50 x2
6ml Bottle cap o-ring $0.25 x2
Grand door silver vein $12 ?? (extra door)

Somewhere just shy of $230 before tax and shipping

Did I miss anything or am I over-thinking this?

Looks like a good order to me. You may not need the reducer tubes tho, they are for high PG based liquids to prevent auto-feeding. Another thing to to consider is an LP Grand, the regular grand is great for cartos/disposable atties and RBAs that are ~14mm or less in diameter. If you ever want to try different RBAs I would suggest going with the LP as it will accept any 510 based atomizer.

Also, you should add a spare spring or 2 just to fight off Murphy.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
So shortened list:

Reo Grand copper vein $146
reomizer 2.0 Brass rba $53
Brass Button Cover $6
Spring for Metal REO $5
Bottles 6ml $0.65 x2

So more like $210 before tax and shipping. I've got batteries and just about everything else I need I think.

just saw this thread. i'd add spare rm2 screws to that list and 1 of each size o-ring for the rm2.

i'm also in Sac. PM me if you still want to see anything, but i think you are right in choosing either a Grand or LP Grand.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
just saw this thread. i'd add spare rm2 screws to that list and 1 of each size o-ring for the rm2.

i'm also in Sac. PM me if you still want to see anything, but i think you are right in choosing either a Grand or LP Grand.
+1 on the suggestion of o-rings & spare rm2 screws...those things are tiny...easy to lose :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Here's a quick shot of one of my grands in the same pose.

SHZJpjH.jpg

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
How do REO's do with 100 percent vg any pumping problems. Just started dripping and it's so much better than clearos. This mod really looks like the way to go if it does well with vg.

It's the only way I found I could successfully vape Boba's Bounty! Just have to dry burn the coils every day :p

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Hello fellow Sac-tomato. Nice to know there is someone local that's a Reohead. :p I think I've got a handle of the size of the Grand and it will work fine. I ALSO want a mini cuz they look so cute, but the 3ml tank would be a PITA if it was the only vape I took when I'm leaving the house. So I'll save the mini as my second Reo if I like the Grand as much as everyone else seems to.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Looks like a good order to me. You may not need the reducer tubes tho, they are for high PG based liquids to prevent auto-feeding. Another thing to to consider is an LP Grand, the regular grand is great for cartos/disposable atties and RBAs that are ~14mm or less in diameter. If you ever want to try different RBAs I would suggest going with the LP as it will accept any 510 based atomizer.

Also, you should add a spare spring or 2 just to fight off Murphy.

Everyone seems really happy with the RM2, Though I'm wondering if anyone drills out the airholes? Those stock holes look tiny.

Can I still use the brass RM2 with the LP version? It would be nice to have the option of a different atomizer in the future, but not if I can't get the brass RM2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread