Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I had the opposite experience. I too love small mods. The Reo Mini 2.1 is good for me size wise, and it takes AW IMR 18490s which are just as capable of handling my sub ohm builds as my larger batteries... The Grand was just too big for me. I would rather carry an extra battery than a big mod. Just get yourself one of those little plastic battery cases, pop two batts in and slide in your purse. Done.

Reo_zps6e4ad3de.jpg

And those little plastic cases can also hold a spare juice bottle - which is a bonus :)

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
I had the opposite experience. I too love small mods. The Reo Mini 2.1 is good for me size wise, and it takes AW IMR 18490s which are just as capable of handling my sub ohm builds as my larger batteries... The Grand was just too big for me. I would rather carry an extra battery than a big mod. Just get yourself one of those little plastic battery cases, pop two batts in and slide in your purse. Done.

Reo_zps6e4ad3de.jpg

great button mod, is it vinyl?

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication

Reo_zps6e4ad3de.jpg

Vwls that's exactly what I'm afraid of, but it's too late now. I wonder if when I get it and I find the Grand too large if Rob will let me exchange it for a mini... I really hope that the Grand is the right size for me.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Vwls that's exactly what I'm afraid of, but it's too late now. I wonder if when I get it and I find the Grand too large if Rob will let me exchange it for a mini... I really hope that the Grand is the right size for me.

If you do not use it, just see the fit in your hand, then I am almost positive that you can send it back. PM Robert and double check this. He will also tell you if you can do a switch or if he will refund and you order again.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal

I had mine out all day today for it's first outing - I really love the fact I don't have to take a spare battery and bottle - just load up and go (I always put a new battery in just in case). It really is a very nice fit in the hand - my poor Provari is now collecting dust having been overtaken by the Reo family....I just can't go back to cartotanks now that I've experienced the RM2 LOL

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ

No worries - and this is something that should set your mind at ease. Get yourself set up so that you can buy and sell on the Classies here. Reos hold their value - REALLY well. As long as you are patient, you can try out all the Reos you want. If they don't work for you, resell for what you paid (be fair to others of course), and wait to jump on the next one. In time you'll hit on the perfect Reo for you.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
No worries - and this is something that should set your mind at ease. Get yourself set up so that you can buy and sell on the Classies here. Reos hold their value - REALLY well. As long as you are patient, you can try out all the Reos you want. If they don't work for you, resell for what you paid (be fair to others of course), and wait to jump on the next one. In time you'll hit on the perfect Reo for you.

Actually I already am setup for the Classies. Did that while looking for a Reo and trying to decide if I wanted to get the Grand or the Mini. My Grand came in today and I'm very happy with it. Worries are all gone. Well the worries about the size. I still have worries that I'm going to end up spending a small fortune on different models of bottom feeders, specifically REOs. :p

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Actually I already am setup for the Classies. Did that while looking for a Reo and trying to decide if I wanted to get the Grand or the Mini. My Grand came in today and I'm very happy with it. Worries are all gone. Well the worries about the size. I still have worries that I'm going to end up spending a small fortune on different models of bottom feeders, specifically REOs. :p

Don't worry- be Happy :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-storage-ideas-part-ii-170.html#post12844964

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
So I'm pretty much sold on getting a Reo for my 6-month anniversary of quitting cigarettes. The problem I'm having is deciding on which size to get. I'm sure eventually I'll get multiple Reos if I go by any of your die-hard Reonaut's pictures, so in the long run it probably won't matter, but since I can't afford to just go buy one of each size right now I'm having a hard time choosing.

I love small mods. I'm constantly running all my tube mods in 18350 mode (I don't mind carrying around a small 4-pack case of 350s). So I figure the Reo Mini is perfect for me, but then I think of the 3ml bottle. Because I like to make life hard for myself, I also hate tanks/atomizers that only hold a small amount of juice. I guess I just vape a lot because when using a Kayfun nano that only holds around 2-2.5ml I'm out by Noon and have to refill or swap out with another kayfun. So I mostly use the full size tanks which is closer to 5ml which lasts me till the end of the work day. So I want the Reo Grand right? Because it holds 6ml and should last me all day... but I'm worried that it will feel too big and uncomfortable caring around that I will just go back to my current setup because it's more compact and easier to stick in a pocket.

So any advice Reo-peeps? Should I get a mini and just load up a few extra 3ml bottles in the morning and stick it in with my extra batteries, or should I go full size because it's not really as big or bulky as I'm thinking it is?

I really wish I knew someone with Reo Grand that was local so I could get an idea of how comfortable it is to hold and how it fits in a pocket.

Attached, photo of my current favorite setup. Brass Stingray clone in 350 with a Fogger v4 holds 5ml of juice.
View attachment 331030

Thanks in advance,

Ken

enusyguz.jpg

Reo mini in pocket

sa7eju3a.jpg

Reo grand in pocket

5uhy4a3a.jpg

The two REOs I used for the pics above.

Sorry if I'm late to your party, but I just saw the post

Edit: yeah, I'm really really late to the party. Congratulations on your grand and joining the reo crew. I'm sure someone with a badge and fat lady will be along shortly with your official welcome.

Sent from my mobile

Last edited:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Welcome to Reoville fantastic Kentastic. First things first. Garbage pick up day is Wednesday in Reoville. Don't listen to those telling you otherwise. First Reo and posting a pic of the Reo makes you an official Reonaut. That makes you eligible for the drawing for the Robert Eugene O'Neal bobble head doll. Raffle will take place in the village square during the ejuice exchange Saturday night at 7PM. Free coffee from InTheClouds Coffee Shack. Thank you InTheClouds for your generous donation. A short history lesson on the Reo will be given by Nerak. This will be followed by a lecture from FithyBeast entitled "How to Explain Things Clearly." Golf cart rides for the children will be available thanks to SuperxDrifter. Hope to see you there.

Here's your official Reonaut badge.
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread