Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Wow...a bunch of long-term vapers! My 6 years will be in April! Isn't it awesome for all of us!

Indeed...I remember coming to ECF having already been a vaper (6 months), and yet feeling like such a noob. It's so great to see all these long term peeps...they were a rarity when I signed up.

MrsMojoRisin

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2014
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Well since we are talking about crushes. . . Kay is gonna love this but I am pretty sure Elvis was the very first that gave me "naughty" thoughts. In fact he still does when I watch his old movies or YouTube's.
girl_in_love.gif

I also liked Dan Haggarty from Gentle Ben. Not sure if it was the beard or the bear. I'm leaning towards beard. I'm thinking they were both adorably furry. :sneaky:

MV5BMjEwNzYyMDM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjY5NTYyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

On that subject, this is weird, but the first time I remember having "that feeling" was from watching Labyrinth when I was really young. Something about an evil David Bowie in leathers and full make-up really did it for me. :facepalm:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Janice is my hero!:D
Even tho she wasn't very attractive physically, she was still very sexy!

yep, she was sexy. i may have to do ya, after all, Kay, if ya stick with that avi :)

have i mentioned i met Janice in/about '67?

i blame Laurin...

Good evening, Reoville!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
yep, she was sexy. i may have to do ya, after all, Kay, if ya stick with that avi :)

i blame Laurin...

Good evening, Reoville!

Pearl almost had too much soul for one person... still miss her, listen to her music all the time. I was fortunate to have connections at the Monterey Pop Festival June '67 because of a couple of gigs my band had done with big name bands touring the country. So got to meet and hang backstage with Joplin, Hendrix, The Who, Mama's and Papa's, Jefferson Airplane, Jerry Garcia, Otis Redding and others performing or just there for it. Then saw/talked to most of them again and met other bands that summer in San Francisco. I hung out at The Dead House in the Haight a few times, went to a couple of their concerts with them. Still wear the peace and fire medallion a hippie chick made for me that summer... peace and fire: the badge of a Hawk that they accepted (I was a Hawk because i had already volunteered for Nam, was going in the military later that summer).

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Wow, I mean.....wow. That is incredible. Loved to have been there..done that. Good for you.

Pearl almost had too much soul for one person... still miss her, listen to her music all the time. I was fortunate to have connections at the Monterey Pop Festival June '67 because of a couple of gigs my band had done with big name bands touring the country. So got to meet and hang backstage with Joplin, Hendrix, The Who, Mama's and Papa's, Jefferson Airplane, Jerry Garcia, Otis Redding and others performing or just there for it. Then saw/talked to most of them again and met other bands that summer in San Francisco. I hung out at The Dead House in the Haight a few times, went to a couple of their concerts with them. Still wear the peace and fire medallion a hippie chick made for me that summer... peace and fire: the badge of a Hawk that they accepted (I was a Hawk because i had already volunteered for Nam, was going in the military later that summer).

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

wow. me too. i wonder if we ever met.

i was friends with one of the Dead's roadie's brothers back then.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

i blame Laurin...

Good evening, Reoville!

:ohmy::ohmy:Really?Was she hot?:D I'm so envious!

Tell me all about it! ( I mean only the part about meeting her, anything more would be TMI:laugh:)

And..you may have been gone from here for far too long...but you came in the door with a big bang:laugh:

Last edited:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

Holy Moley!!!!Do I ever envy you!!!!! Most all of the best of the best!!!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
:ohmy::ohmy:Really?Was she hot?:D I'm so envious!

Tell me all about it! ( I mean only the part about meeting her, anything more would be TMI:laugh:)

And..you may have been gone from here for far too long...but you came in the door with a big bang:laugh:

yep, she was hot. i had already seen her several times.

i helped work a concert and ended up getting invited backstage. i had a sip from her Southern Comfort bottle.

first, best sip of booze i ever had

a few decades later, i ended up joining AA, as many of you know.

i don't blame Janice...

... wait for it....

i blame Laurin

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well since we are talking about crushes. . . Kay is gonna love this but I am pretty sure Elvis was the very first that gave me "naughty" thoughts. In fact he still does when I watch his old movies or YouTube's.
girl_in_love.gif

I also liked Dan Haggarty from Gentle Ben. Not sure if it was the beard or the bear. I'm leaning towards beard. I'm thinking they were both adorably furry. :sneaky:

MV5BMjEwNzYyMDM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjY5NTYyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Love Elvis' music, especially when he sings gospel, but only really like two movies. Blue Hawaii and GI Blues. But I LOVED gentle ben and Dan haggerty. I don't really care much for beards on men, but that character just had such a sweet nature. And they say Dan was just like that. I still think about that show from time to time and wish they'd show reruns of it. I reckin most folks these days don't wanna see sweet shows.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Wow, Spydro! Newfound beacoup respect, brother.

Your still waters just get deeper and deeper.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Janice is my hero!:D
Even tho she wasn't very attractive physically, she was still very sexy!

Indeed. I was lucky enough to be alive and listening when she was recording and performing. Now when I die I will have missed the likes of future Britney Spears and Katy Perrys and who knows else. I don't think I'll worry about that loss :)

Missed the pleasantries this morning, I actually had to go out of the house, which meant shoveling my car out of the snow. I hadn't touched it prior to the last 3 storms :) Had a bunch of stuff to do and this is the first time that I'm feeling good enough to attempt these things. Had to come home and take a nap though so now I'm up (long nap :) )

Anyway, good morning all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread