tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Terry made me go look for it-diacetyl

Quoted from another thread...
"Originally Posted by cosmopaladin
You might know this already, but just in case you don't (you said you were new to vaping). From wherever you order check that they guaranty all of their flavors are diacetyl free. Diacetyl is used for a buttery/popcorn flavors and when vaporized at high temps and inhaled it, it can cause popcorn lung/Bronchiolitis obliterans which is not curable without a lung transplant. Anyways I know it use to be in some buttery flavored e-juice and should not be in any anymore. Any reputable places juices is likely ok. Just it is good to check or stay away from buttery flavors if you are really concerned.

Also if you do do DIY juices as someone else suggested, Lorann flavors, which most people use as flavoring is Diacetyl free or so the site sight says. Lots of people use it and I have yet to hear of any issues.

Good luck with finding a flavor you like."

:lol: I was close. :laugh:

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
oh Capella's so good cinnamon danish swirl, strawberry's and cream, lemon pie, apple pie and the yummy-ness goes on and on, I use flavoring from all the vendors but Capella's are my favorite
Capellas butter and vanilla custard don't have the dangerous ingredients (I forget what they are called)

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
How bout a lil Iron Juice Chef?

I personally love the flavor of butterscotch. I am looking for butterscotch/butterscotch candy/butterscotch tobacco, butterscotch___ recipes.

and/or

RAISIN! PLUM! (I saw the plum waffles earlier - I need to pick up the non diac. waffle and get to town)

Got any recipes with Raisin or Plum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread