Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Found this, it is Scubabatdan's tobacco base... sounds like it could be really good.
Quote Originally Posted by Scubabatdan View Post
I have posted this I do not know how many times, but this is the same recipe I have been using since 2010:

TA (tobacco Absolute), and EM (Ethyl Maltol) is a great base. It allows to to add pretty much any other flavor to it. This is my tobbaco base concoction. Unfortunatly the seedmans darkens it up alittle, but it is fairly clear at 10%.

You will need the following:

Perfumers Apprentice - Cotton Candy 2 x 1oz

TOB506 Commercial Cigarette Concentrate 4 x 1/2oz

Perfumers Apprentice - tobacco Absolute (1. Pure) 1 x 2.5ml

Now, the cotton candy from perfumer apprentice is ethyl maltol suspended in PG @ 10%, warm the cotton candy and the 2.5ml of TA (tobacco absolute) in a sink of HOT water.

Get a 4oz bottle to add everything into, uncap the cotton candy and pour it all into the 4oz bottle, then uncap the TA, it will not be thick now as the hot bath has made it thinner. Use a pipette (note the TA will stain the pipette so use this pipette only for TA) and put .3ml of TA into the cotton candy (About 6 drops). Now cap the cotton candy and shake until it is mixed. Now add the seedmans concentrate to the cotton candy and shake until mixed.

The result is a approx 120ml of tobacco base that is very satisfying IMO @ 10%, and you can add hazelnut or peanut flavor to your mix to give it a nutty flavor. Add vanilla, black cherry, or caramel to give it those notes.
When adding menthol us it at 3% to the 7% tobacco base.
Well hope this helps.
Dan

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I've just ordered a bottle of waffle flavor, along with some other stuff to test out wizard labs. I'm a fan of waffles but have never tried to vape it before. I've been locked into my few all-days for a while now, and am looking forward to expanding the offerings again.

I've bought some nic juice and flavoring from Wizard Labs and it's really good stuff. And his prices are really cheap. He's now my go to vendor for nic juice. His stuff is still on sale but probably won't be for long. He also gives excellent customer service. Gee, now I sound like a commercial. :facepalm:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I got lucky today and made up 2 new flavors that turned out great.

Both are 5ml batches using 10PG/90VG nic juice.

Pineapple Marshmallow
3.85ml or 77 drops nic juice
5 drops Wizard Labs Pineapple (this might be TPA or FA flavoring, not sure)
15 drops Capella's Marshmellow
2 drops EM (just in case the pineapple was too tart)
1 drop EZ-Sweet (any sweetener will do or you could leave out)

I used Marshmallow so the pineapple wouldn't be too strong. I get a light, sweet pineapple flavor.

Graham Cracker Cinn Danish
4.24 or 84 drops nic juice
10 drops Grahman Cracker (Wizard Labs flavoring (this might be TPA or FA flavoring, not sure)
5 drops Cinn Danish (Wizard Labs flavoring (this might be TPA or FA flavoring, not sure)

The Cinnamon in this juice is very light but is mostly what I taste and just the way I like it.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I was never very good at DIY, but all the talk about potential flavor bans has got me thinking to stock up on straight Nic Juice... I can freeze it and if/when flavored juice can't be ordered anymore, I'll be positioned to DIY...by then, maybe I will have learned a thing or two...

So, where is everyone buying their nic juice from, and in what mg concentration (I would need VG based)... Sorry if this has been asked before and I just skipped over it

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I was never very good at DIY, but all the talk about potential flavor bans has got me thinking to stock up on straight Nic Juice... I can freeze it and if/when flavored juice can't be ordered anymore, I'll be positioned to DIY...by then, maybe I will have learned a thing or two...

So, where is everyone buying their nic juice from, and in what mg concentration (I would need VG based)... Sorry if this has been asked before and I just skipped over it

I get mine from myfreedomsmokes. Great juice; great prices. I usually wait for a sale.....

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

Wizard Labs is back up now. I would give them a try. Their nic juice is good and it's inexpensive. My second favorite is MyFreedomSmokes.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Someone posted around here about some Jamaican Ginger Mint juice they had gotten hold of. So that got my wheels turning and I concocted this up. It came out really good if anyone wants to give it a whirl.

1 ml flavor apprentice Jamaican rum
0.7 ml Capella gingerbread
0.3 ml Capella cool mint
3 ml pg
5 ml vg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread