Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
hkjkop.jpg

Fits perfectly in there and trust me, I am the guy that has issues replacing a freaking light bulb. If I can do it everyone can.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
It was buddy. I really love my cyclone and once this freaking AFC shows up from England Ill be even more happy I hope. Baloo is back but not sure why the picture shows up so small.

My better half of course had to make a fb page for him and guess what. He has more friends than I do lol.

Very nice WTQ. I wonder if all the driving you did is worth the vape with the Cyclone. Kinda miss the dog.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Never thought about it but now that you said it I could lay dead in bed and no one cares but once the dog farts all hell breaks loose worrying if he ate something wrong. So I guess he looks better than myself too lol

Well I don't know about you but my dog looks better than me.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
View attachment 334960
Yes! Didn't have to use this info, I was able to snatch up the last bottom feeding cyclone Vapor Trading Co had. They do still have some black and red AFC top caps available though if anyone wants one. $55 each, but their website payment processor is broken so you'll have to call them. (832) 369-7171 option 1 They are in Texas.

Must be fixed as ordering online from them worked fine for me a few moments ago. I Had to grab one quick as I feel they are gonna be non existent soon unless lucky enough to find one in the classies. Sad part is.....My BF Cyclone is sitting at customs in France, dont think ill see it this week :(

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Must be fixed as ordering online from them worked fine for me a few moments ago. I Had to grab one quick as I feel they are gonna be non existent soon unless lucky enough to find one in the classies. Sad part is.....My BF Cyclone is sitting at customs in France, dont think ill see it this week :(

When I called them they said they already knew something was wrong with the website, so maybe they had someone working on it already. Glad you were able to grab one.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Never thought about it but now that you said it I could lay dead in bed and no one cares but once the dog farts all hell breaks loose worrying if he ate something wrong. So I guess he looks better than myself too lol

I guess you should never have a Boxer. When they fart all hell breaks loose trying to get out of the room. It doesn't matter what they eat.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
If you find one somewhere, either the whole kit or the AFC cap, better snap it up quickly. Word from VA is that they have stopped making them and there are only a handful left anywere. Mountain Oakes had a few though not listed on their site, only way to get the bottom feeder base was to buy the whole kit. The AFC caps had to be purchased from the UK to complete the set.

Hard to believe they would stop making a product that is in such high demand, hope they are working on something new that will be just as good if not better.

Are you sure they are not making them any more or are they just changing how they produce them? I would appreciate any news.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Are you sure they are not making them any more or are they just changing how they produce them? I would appreciate any news.
All they have indicated is that they will be produced no more. I am a bit surprised due to the popularity. I just found another new one and had to buy it. They are perfect for me.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Just got my AFC after roughly 17 days in USPS nightmare. My cap was a bit loose. Not to the point where it falls off but just not extremly snuck how I like them to be. Used a nice O-ring around the deck and boom perfectly snuck.

Awesome thing for sure but not certain if it's for me. Not big into lung hits so we will see. Flavor on a dual coil 0.7ohm is insane thats for sure.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I heard back from Vicious Ant tonight and was given permission to quote him here. Hope this helps other people that are looking.
I asked
"Did you discontinue your bf cyclone or is it just hard to get? Is there going to be a future atty you release that will be bf?"

"we have not yet restocked on the BF cyclone, but we have plans on restocking them this coming july." -Mitch from VA FB

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I would imagine 12x1.5 just a guess however. Take one with you to confirm. From what I can tell the aluminum AFC's are a little bigger internally. My stainless fit really tight but the black aluminum is a little loose. Post your findings as there are a lot of cyclopses in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread