Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Or you can right-click the "full image" link, and choose "open in new tab". Then save the picture.
Reo_P_67__hammer_56c75ef2590ce.jpg

How'd you DO that?

With the pic?!

I used a screen capture tool (Jing), saved the capture and uploaded it.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
So yeah...I was on the fence, uncertain, thinking "Gee, I don't really need another Reo. I already have one I only vape occasionally (not cuz I don't like it, but because it's the one I'd least like to drop and scratch)".

But then I realized two things
1) I really could just go ahead and sell everything that's NOT a Reo, or a BF atty. They're not worth much any more - but it would cover some of this investment

and

2) By the time it arrives, it'll be my 3-year Vape-aversary.

DONE.
Can't wait for my Hammertone P67
mchammer.gif

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
They're not really bigger. I measured. Maybe a tiny bit...
But they're SUPER SOFT. It's a whole different kinda squonk.

I gotcha, like my favorite bottle out of my first Reo that's super soft, and may or may not have fingernail scratches on it. :D

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Picked up a hammertone/BW and a BW/SL BW.

Whew.

I'd booked 2:00 (west coast time zone) for myself in my work calendar to be free for the sale. Wouldn't you know it? Panic call from a client at 1:55. Room full of people gathered around a speaker phone with me having to chair it. Never talked so fast in my life. Cut off our guys when they wanted to say more than one sentence, blew off anyone trying to drag the conversation down, you name it. Even despite best efforts, I was still late to the party, buuuuuut... there they were, the little beauties still available to me.

Still... out... of... breath... <whew>

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I hope you all enjo
Picked up a hammertone/BW and a BW/SL BW.

Whew.

I'd booked 2:00 (west coast time zone) for myself in my work calendar to be free for the sale. Wouldn't you know it? Panic call from a client at 1:55. Room full of people gathered around a speaker phone with me having to chair it. Never talked so fast in my life. Cut off our guys when they wanted to say more than one sentence, blew off anyone trying to drag the conversation down, you name it. Even despite best efforts, I was still late to the party, buuuuuut... there they were, the little beauties still available to me.

Still... out... of... breath... <whew>
Great story Papa you had me laughing congrats my friend and thank you . I noticed you got your order in some time ago

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I hope you all enjo

Great story Papa you had me laughing congrats my friend and thank you . I noticed you got your order in some time ago

I did, sir. I've been crouching in a corner and breathing into a paper bag for the last 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread