Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I'd rather be sharing this day with PapaL so we could both share the details of our trade, but the Canadian Postal system is apparently slower than molasses! I'm raring to share these pics so I will do so now before I burst!

Tada! Bubinga lovely!

Isn't he georgous?!

I am so super happy! My first woodvil and it's just beautiful! Many many thanks to you PapaL for this trade. Without you I'd be woodless in Reoville still! :toast:

Just saw this post.

Super glad you got it okay and are loving it. :toast:

The VVG back to me will get sorted out, I'm sure, and when it does I'll be in here crowing about it.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
eeks. I know. I can't imagine sending somebody something that wasn't thoroughly and spotlessly cleaned.......but yeah, I've received stuff that was almost "growing stuff" in the filth. (not from any REONAUTS though. ;))

I think I try and do such a good job because it HAS happened to me. (even from Reonauts). It's kind of a big let down when you are excited to get something new, even if it's used, because it's new to you, and when you open it and juice is dripping down the side from some old coil that looks like it's been on there for a month along with black deposits all over the place..... it just sucks. Especially if it wasn't cheap. I do have to say that with Reonauts it's an exception not the norm. Same with packaging. Have some pride people. It's exactly the same thing as borrowing some tool from a neighbor and then returning it covered in grease and mud. You won't be borrowing anything of mine again. I've literally gone out and bought a new shovel to give to my neighbor because I bent theirs, even though after bending it back you could hardly tell, I just wasn't comfortable giving them back something that I made worse. The same condition or better was what I was taught.

Ok, unexpected rant over. LOL sorry about that. Didn't know it bothered me so much until I started typing.

later,
Ken

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I think I try and do such a good job because it HAS happened to me. (even from Reonauts). It's kind of a big let down when you are excited to get something new, even if it's used, because it's new to you, and when you open it and juice is dripping down the side from some old coil that looks like it's been on there for a month along with black deposits all over the place..... it just sucks. Especially if it wasn't cheap. I do have to say that with Reonauts it's an exception not the norm. Same with packaging. Have some pride people. It's exactly the same thing as borrowing some tool from a neighbor and then returning it covered in grease and mud. You won't be borrowing anything of mine again. I've literally gone out and bought a new shovel to give to my neighbor because I bent theirs, even though after bending it back you could hardly tell, I just wasn't comfortable giving them back something that I made worse. The same condition or better was what I was taught.

Ok, unexpected rant over. LOL sorry about that. Didn't know it bothered me so much until I started typing.

later,
Ken
Love the rant. Taught my kids that and added a rule. If you cannot afford to replace it, don't borrow it.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
This conversation reminds me of my crazy ex-neighbor, who sent his wife over to borrow my iron when they were moving. He said she wanted to iron a blouse to wear to church. So I gave her my brand new iron.

A few days later, I receive the iron back. It is covered with caked-on stuff. I turn it on, and black stuff starts "oozing" out of the steam holes.

Hubby had used my iron to bond super-sticky, two-sided heat-tape for a floor carpeting project. :laugh: :facepalm:

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
TRADE ANYONE?

I am in the process of scaling down here. (OoooKkkk ... TRYING to anyway! LOL!) I have a 18490 BEAUTIFUL Bloodwood / Cross-Cut Maple Woodville from the last sale. I would LOVE to have a 18490 Cocobolo Woodville from last run! The Mini Cocobolo I purchased during last sale is my absolute FAV! Not sure if I got an unusually small/thin Mini Cocobolo, but it just seems to fit my hand perfectly. So I'm hoping to find it's small 18490 twin. Just drop a PM if you'd like to trade. The Bloodwood / Cross-Cut Maple has been set up only once and used very little, so it's basically like new! Here's some pics in different indoor lighting and outside. Thanks all!

720665C3-4A52-47D6-AB03-11EB0F01B278-2436-0000022AF65CE426_zps616a1415.jpg

FA5CBE9E-374F-49D5-81BF-A1674F79CE4A-2436-0000022B010A6CBC_zpsbeaa79e3.jpg

20373AF2-F6C1-4D38-A1CA-24B97D3D0D57-2436-00000228436C392E_zps52c49888.jpg

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
&&TRADE SORTED, THANKS&&

*I'm in Australia

I collapsed a spring and don't have any spares, and don't want to pay $24 postage this pay.

So if anyone wants to trade a spring for a rm2 let me know

It has been sprayed with isopropyl and rinsed under hot water. I can soak over night in alcohol if you prefer.

It wasn't this atty I collapsed the spring with, that was a rm4 that I knocked between ohm meter and mod and should have rechecked.

Last edited:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
*I'm in Australia

I collapsed a spring and don't have any spares, and don't want to pay $24 postage this pay.

So if anyone wants to trade a spring for a rm2 let me know

It has been sprayed with isopropyl and rinsed under hot water. I can soak over night in alcohol if you prefer.

It wasn't this atty I collapsed the spring with, that was a rm4 that I knocked between ohm meter and mod and should have rechecked.

Look into the fuse mod http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/472662-spring-what-spring.html

IMAG1749-L.jpg

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
TRADE ANYONE?

I am in the process of scaling down here. (OoooKkkk ... TRYING to anyway! LOL!) I have a 18490 BEAUTIFUL Bloodwood / Cross-Cut Maple Woodville from the last sale. I would LOVE to have a 18490 Cocobolo Woodville from last run! The Mini Cocobolo I purchased during last sale is my absolute FAV! Not sure if I got an unusually small/thin Mini Cocobolo, but it just seems to fit my hand perfectly. So I'm hoping to find it's small 18490 twin. Just drop a PM if you'd like to trade. The Bloodwood / Cross-Cut Maple has been set up only once and used very little, so it's basically like new! Here's some pics in different indoor lighting and outside. Thanks all!

What a pretty woodvil! Anyone who trades with you will be happy! Great lady to deal with! I love my cocobolo 14500. But have my first purple heart 18490 coming!!

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Bought a Grand LP/SL wrinkle today but I should have listened to my gut and went as I wanted with a mini 2.1 instead.

If this doesn't work out I'll just sell it later.

Looking to trade my New never used Grand LP/SL with new 1 time used Odin plus 2 loki drip tips for a New mini SL/LP black or white/black with a regular cyclone without AFC.

Posting pics in 30mins.

Nvm odin sold, reo will go up today on classified. Just ordering a mini from Rob myself.

Last edited:

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR TRADE

(I was unable to edit my original post for some reason.)

Thanks all!

TRADE ANYONE?

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Hey all!
I'm throwing this out there in case anyone would want to trade.
I have a Mini 2.1 LP Black Anodized bought about 2 months ago - new upgrades of course - that I am wanting to trade for a Grand LP with upgrade. Color not really important...just let me know what you have.
I only have this one Reo so if someone wants to trade if you have an extra Grand you don't use and can send it to me then when I get it I will priority mail my mini out to you asap.
Thanks for any consideration!
I'll get pics up later when I get to a computer.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I've got a VVG I'm looking to trade for an LP Grand. I bought the VVG in the classifieds a few weeks ago to replace the one I traded with PapaL but have decided that I'd rather have another LP Grand. All of the atomizers I'm enjoying and the ohm levels I'm coming to like are not fitting for the VVG.

It's a black anodized VVG that was very well cared for by the person I bought it from. There are some slight superficial scratches that show in certain light but nothing that takes away from the VV cosmetically. It's very clean and works great. I ran some unflavored through it with my RM2 after I first got it and it fires up the RM2 like a champ. I've got a couple of pics I can post now and if anyone is interested I can take some more tomorrow when it's not dark out and post those for better viewing. I'll include my brass non-LP RM2.

I'm interested in an LP Grand with S/O contacts installed preferred but that's not a deal breaker. Cosmetically I'm not super picky color wise but I'd rather there be no gouges and what not. I like to tinker with my Reo's so if you have an LP Grand that needs a make over or doesn't have S/O contacts you can contact me and I'd like to hear what you've got. I'm easy! :laugh:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A long shot at best, probably a very long one... but I'll run it here first just in case.

Have a Mini 2.1 Copper Vein I want to replace. I bought it used mid August, it was my first Reo that paved the way for 7 more Reo's in very short order.

The Copper Vein came with the dark patina I later learned was common on them, but otherwise is in perfect condition. I doubt this Reo has ever been dropped. It would be completely cleaned, the brass button I added can stay with it, I will install a new spring and include a new bottle. The brass RM2 is not included (it resides on another Reo now).

Looking to trade for a LP Mini 2.1 TRA in like condition. I'm not interested in any other metal Reo right now (maybe another Woodvil).

reo1.jpg

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio
Hello Reoville!

Awhile back Rob made me a mahogany color VVGrand. It has the CopperVein door. Is missing a magnet, door has dimple from magnet extraction lol....Its a nice mod, not beat up and not brand new.

Rob replaced the on/off switch and put new tube and bottle on it. I'm looking for a 18490 Woodville, yeah I know.....

I'm placing this for sale in the classies also. Thanks

IMG_0087.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread