Reo-tree Camo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
I've been debating on this for a while now... Kinda happy with how it turned out.

3032de15.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
That is beautiful, Woodsman. I am truly impressed.
Now see if you can arrange a deal to build a stadium for the Vikings before they move.
I hope you take that in the spirit it was intended. Remember, I'm an old logger from the country around Cook, MN and a lifelong Vikes fan.
By the way, the apple-flavored vape as a deer attractant is a pretty interesting idea. Perhaps a honey-flavored juice in bear season? :)

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
...By the way, the apple-flavored vape as a deer attractant is a pretty interesting idea. Perhaps a honey-flavored juice in bear season? :)

As a deer attractant, will have to wait and see... I'm not sure how rapidly the scent dissipates once exhaled, but it may be worth finding out. If the vape is accurate enough, I don't see why it wouldn't at least peak their interest.

As far as the Honey-flavor, you can be my guest on that one. I would definitely want something a touch more powerful than a 70# bow before I would think about testing that theory... A 400 pound Pooh Bear charging my tree is not a situation that I would want to find myself in.

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
I doubt I can post links, but for those interested, do a Google search for "no-mar camo tape"

It's a standard non-glare vinyl tape designed for firearms, bows, and whatever else. I had it on my hunting optics last year, and it seems completely unaffected by weather, so washing your Reo with it shouldn't be a problem.
The only thing I've noticed is if you don't get the corners trimmed just right, the tape will have a tendency to dog-ear. Not a major problem, if you look at the lower right hand corner of my cover, you can see the extent of it.

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread