Reonaut tmcase turns ECF Veteran tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to see that your finally becoming a vet. I really hope that you enjoy your moment. You deserve it for all the cigarettes that you have avoided. Wishing you many more years of good health and happiness. Thank you so much for being such a good friend!!!!!!!!!!!

2002-blue-flame-deuce.jpg

M109_blue_stingers_01.jpg

BlueFlames1-Custom-Motorcycle.jpg

awesome-blue-chopper.jpg

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to see that your finally becoming a vet. I really hope that you enjoy your moment. You deserve it for all the cigarettes that you have avoided. Wishing you many more years of good health and happiness. Thank you so much for being such a good friend!!!!!!!!!!!

2002-blue-flame-deuce.jpg

M109_blue_stingers_01.jpg

BlueFlames1-Custom-Motorcycle.jpg

awesome-blue-chopper.jpg

Holy freekin cow! Those are gorgeous looking bikes and my favorite color. How did you know? :p Thank you and for the kind words but it has been you who has been such a good friend. It's a pleasure knowing you, online that is. :wub:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Holy freekin cow! Those are gorgeous looking bikes and my favorite color. How did you know? :p Thank you and for the kind words but it has been you who has been such a good friend. It's a pleasure knowing you, online that is. :wub:

LOL Happy to hear that you like the look of those bikes. They really are breathtaking and your welcome. Don't have to be modest. It's the least that I can do and an honor to have a friend like you.

Gez, I'm drooling all over myself. I want one of each of those bikes. I'd probably kill myself on them but oh well, you only live once. :)

I bet you would do better that I could. I'll probably end up in the morgue before I get out of the parking lot :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread