Reonaut tmcase turns ECF Veteran tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
LOL....Just thought I'd Drop something off for ya Casey...Invite your friends to Pre-vets for your count down later!!!!!!!!!!

YEHAW

william-levy3_large.jpg

thumbnail2-8.jpg

Join us here to celebrate today:):)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/253517-pre-veteran-thread-2012-a-1648.html
​CONGRATS VETERAN

Thanks Whiskey! I love him and his tricked out bike. :D

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Terry it has been so much fun celebrating your turning ECF Vet.

You have made me smile so many times on these threads. I consider you a friend and am so glad you are here.

My hope is that you continue to give your help and friendship to everyone here and on ECF.

Congrats on your first year!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Terry it has been so much fun celebrating your turning ECF Vet.

You have made me smile so many times on these threads. I consider you a friend and am so glad you are here.

My hope is that you continue to give your help and friendship to everyone here and on ECF.

Congrats on your first year!

Ahh, thanks Karen. That's so nice to hear. I'm glad I could put a smile on your face. You have also been a good friend to me which I will never forget. :wub: Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere unless the powers that be feel differently. The Reomods forum is about the only place I go these day because of all the comradely, generosity and caring people here which I don't see outside of the Reomods forum.

ECF Vet biker babe.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Firstly I'm sorry I'm late Terry

Very happy you've made it here it's been a pleasure chatting with you. :)
I couldn't bring myself to be posting pics of half naked pansies so I looked long and hard for a bike I'd like to ride well I found a trike :lol: hope you like it you keep up the good work staying off the stinkies

30903aa5.jpg

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Firstly I'm sorry I'm late Terry

Very happy you've made it here it's been a pleasure chatting with you. :)
I couldn't bring myself to be posting pics of half naked pansies so I looked long and hard for a bike I'd like to ride well I found a trike :lol: hope you like it you keep up the good work staying off the stinkies

30903aa5.jpg

Thanks Darrel but if you call all those good looking hunks pansies, who do you think a tricycle is for? :pervy:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Thanks Darrel but if you call all those good looking hunks pansies, who do you think a tricycle is for? :pervy:
Those guys could ride a trike they aren't tough enough to start it :lol:

Ok you want a real bike here ya go 500 horsies not street legal but maybe one day
ce1f9c78.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread