Reos mods will be down until oct 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Yes that is what I found out today . I made a few changes with my merchant account . What they failed to tell me was oh yeah were going to shut you down and not tell you . I have a gift for picking companies that just dont have there _____ together . That is all I will say on the subject Rob is not a happy camper .

I still have a PayPal account if one needs anything give me a complete list and your email via email or pm .
I can not mention atomizers or cartomizers while invoicing its against paypal rules .
So if you see on the invoice rm 3 you get the idea

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Yes that is what I found out today . I made a few changes with my merchant account . What they failed to tell me was oh yeah were going to shut you down and not tell you . I have a gift for picking companies that just dont have there _____ together . That is all I will say on the subject Rob is not a happy camper .

I still have a PayPal account if one needs anything give me a complete list and your email via email or pm .
I can not mention atomizers or cartomizers while invoicing its against paypal rules .
So if you see on the invoice rm 3 you get the idea

.....or I can just PM you my Bank of America savings and creditcard #s with passwords. :laugh:

Bunnie

ECF Veteran
Rob - I just now read this, and I am so sorry that I didn't see it first before trying to place that (large-ish) order last night. I am also very sorry that this is happening to you! It might be a blessing in disguise on my part- I may change my mind on which color yet again by the time that it is back up and running <3 Sending much luck your way!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Isn't there an off-shore Tuna Run in the New England area this time of year ? Or maybe some moose hunting ?
Or maybe all of the shop upgrades you've been pondering ?

by the way, half-joking about the moose hunting. One stepped out in front of me once in New Hampshire. Full Bull, three nobs and five spikes on each rack. That thing was literally as big as the Freightliner I was driving at the time. Leave then alone, Rob. We need you in the Magic shop on Ida Road :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread