Reosmod folks, now is your chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotElvis

May 12, 2012
Live Oak, FL
Nerak :)

It was your picture I showed to my friend as a good example of the variety of Reos. Tell me, is there one you don't have? :) Does he give you a bulk discount, or are you investing every time you would have spent on analogs on buying Reos? :)

Tobarger:
I'm hoping to get one soon, still have homework to do and cash to raise. If I don't get a black/gold will you still let me in the Reoville forum? :)

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I would suggest as an alternative to the Grand, the Variable Voltage Grand that is in production now. It would require a wait though of a month or so before they will be available. I differ from most on here that say their batteries last all day in their Grands. I changed mine out about 3 times a day. Its a mechanical mod thus as the battery gets used the voltage drops and the vape gets cooler. Becasue of this I would change the batteries out to maintain a warm vape. It takes all of 10 seconds to change batteries so its not a big deal. I vape about 5-6 mls of juice a day. THe Variable Volt Grand is electronic so it regulates the voltage for a consistent vape from begining to end. Also the batteries seems to last longer from reports that I have read. I think the VV Grand would add about $70 to the total cost if factoring in batteries. You'l be able to dial in the amount of warmth you want and be able to use many different kinds of 510 attys or cartomizers. You won't go wrong with either mod. I've been using a Grand as my only ecig since January 2011 and its worked flawlessly. THey are not cheap but in the end its the same old story, "you get what you pay for."

You also get great service from the maker and a wonderful community of Reonauts.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
If you take a look at my signature you will see that I have 3 Reos and a lot more other mods so I'd be careful about shootin off your mouth about not believing in other mods or being fanatical. ....

Yeah, well lighten up and quit being so hypersensitive. It wasn't meant as an insult, more of a compliment. If I wanted to insult you, I'd call you a fanboy. There's a difference.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
If you get a Reo Grand or the soon to be released Variable Voltage Reo Grand, the batteries and charger, and atomizers and/or cartomizers, you'll more likely than not be very happy with its performance. If it turns out the device is not for you (it happens), you would be able to get the majority of your investment back by reselling it in the classifieds section. Some folks take to Reos like a duck to water and some folks need a bit more time to master its usage. There will be plenty of support for you if you need it at the Reo subforum. Take the plunge with peace of mind.

The most important thing is to find a device that works well enough for you to help you put down the analogs for good. Even if it's not a Reo.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
As much as I enjoy all three of my Reos, I don't mind giving props to the many other superb devices available. I've turned several folks on to vaping and only one bought a Reo. I think he's back to smoking, now. :facepalm:

Yeah, I was just kiddin' ya.
IME, Reonuts generally aren't rabidly defensive flaming fanatics like the cultists of another device I could mention.
Bummer about your friend. Some people, including myself, just can't get comfortable with a box PV, no matter how beautiful and well crafted. If I was rich, I'd buy one just to look at it. I hope your friends Reo isn't just sitting around gathering dust and nicotine film.

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
I don't know, sailorman... I am sorry to disappoint by saying Reo was okay (see my sig banner)... They work with deep magic, these Reo folks, and their boxmod as well... How else do you explain that a 2 second sqwonk will leave your atty just like freshly dripped on, neither flooded nor dry, time and again? And the no leaking...

Now my head is clearer - I've been corrupted and I repent. PV stands for ProVari, don't let anyone tell you different...

NotElvis

May 12, 2012
Live Oak, FL
Yeah, but ProVari suffers from the big tube of largeness that I don't like. If I wanted a tube style...there are a million options, and quite a few good ones.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, the number of quality box mods that bottom feed, is not quite so crowded a field. I fell in love with the concept at first sight. Back when, I was considering a fistpack, but I suppose those have gone the way of the dodo.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Nerak :)

It was your picture I showed to my friend as a good example of the variety of Reos. Tell me, is there one you don't have? :) Does he give you a bulk discount, or are you investing every time you would have spent on analogs on buying Reos? :)

There are plenty REO's I don't have! Other people have them! As far as models of REO's yes, I do have at least one of each I think. I do not have one of every color or wood.

No, no bulk discount! Robert has kindly gifted me a couple.

I got some money in a settlement. I made the decision to put together a collection. Had the ones listed that I wanted. Have pretty much been able to get most of them.

Now I just have to have any new model released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread