Status
Not open for further replies.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
Its going to be the grand. Anything less than an 18650 won't cut it. What all do I need to get? Obviously extra bottles and a bf atty. Anything else?

Also, what are your fav bottom feed attys? Was looking at the cyclone but would only be worth it if the afc cap works on the reo

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Anything else?

Also, what are your fav bottom feed attys?

HOw exciting

If you're going to use an rba, get a few extra springs in case you collapse one.

For rba, why not start with a Reomizer 2 from REO?

Get a few 1.7 shorty cartos, or some kind of non-rebuildable atty, too, for when you don't feel like building or if you're out and your rba goes out when you're somewhere you can't build, or even just for convenience (headcold, etc. you're not gonna feel like building a wick :lol:) I like the cisco spec ones.

And of course, AW button top IMRs, for which the reo was built to use.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
HOw exciting

If you're going to use an RBA, get a few extra springs in case you collapse one.

For RBA, why not start with a Reomizer 2 from REO?

Get a few 1.7 shorty cartos, or some kind of non-rebuildable atty, too, for when you don't feel like building or if you're out and your RBA goes out when you're somewhere you can't build, or even just for convenience (headcold, etc. you're not gonna feel like building a wick :lol:) I like the cisco spec ones.

And of course, AW button top IMRs, for which the reo was built to use.

Got plenty of aw's and I pretty much only use rba's these days. still keep my protanks full and a box of boges in my pocket just in case

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread