The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What to put on top of my REO

Discussion in 'REO (All Models)' started by Planethead, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Planethead

Planethead Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2013
    Lynden, Wa.
    Just picked up a REO Grand off of the classifieds. It came with an RM2 so that should get me going. I was wondering what other dripper folks are using on their REOs. I have a Origen V1 dripper and absolutely love it. I see the Origen V2 has a bottom feeder conversion kit that you can get but I'm not sure if it will fit the REO. I looked at the Vivious Ant Cyclone but they state it is two big in diameter to fit in the well of the REO. Vicious Ant makes a model called Divo that you can get as a bottom feeder and will fit the REO, has anyone used this dripper. I guess what I'm wondering is what is the general consensus on the RM2 and what is a good high end dripper that will fit the REO. Thanks for listening to me ramble.:confused:

2. Evil Speakers

Evil Speakers Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2013
    lawrence, KS
    I use RM2's and I love them. Very easy to build coils on, juice drains back into the bottle thanks to the hole on the deck. BUT, it's also the only atty I have ever used. Post your question over at Reos Mods and tons of nice folks will help you out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.